says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

Another world class player is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. This time it's no other than world number 1 Ding Ning!

Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn from the Chinese National Team as they were preparing for the upcoming World Championships. Ding Ning is a fantastic character, she always had a smile on her face and put full commitment into every training session. As Ding Ning was finishing a training session I told her about the TableTennisDaily website and she kindly held the leaflet showing her support.

Be sure to check out more picutres and videos from my stay at the Werner Schlager Academy here.

dingningttdsupport1.jpg

Check out China's Ma Long, Xu Xin and Korea's Joo Se Hyuk supporting TableTennisDaily!

Many thanks to Ding Ning for having the picture taken. We are very grateful and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome! Looks like everybody left the training hall tired, but Ding Ning had more than enough energy left to promote TTD ^^ More, more, more! xD

Haha yeah, Ding Ning was the last player in the hall that day, I had to make use of the moment :) She is such a nice person, even asked what the site was all about :)

Meh, she's only a semifinalist :p no big deal ;) hahaha just kidding, awesome stuff :D

Haha! The world thought Ding Ning would win it seemed.

Awesome job Dan :D I didn't even notice the crocs hahaha

I didn't notice them either until I was uploading the picture haha! :) and thanks I hope you enjoyed your time volunteering at the WTTC!