This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
What an amazing article Dan,I totally agree with you about the great contribution of social media. So important to spread our beautiful Sport. Thanks for the great promotion and congratulations for the success of TTDaily mate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I think that's the longest post i've seen Yosua write in all 2 and a half years haha ;)

Yes, I must say Yosua Yosan puts me in mind of Japan's super supporter! Perhaps in later years we can see Yosua Yosan in the crowd waving some kind of TTD flag!
In all seriousness, it's a great site and would be nothing without the support of it's members. So, to it's most loyal member Yosua Yosan I say, keep it up!

Reactions: Dan and YosuaYosan
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Dan I've always known that your website is fantastic and is a worldwide website, but just realised that now you are affecting huge amounts of people all around the world and you are actually massively increasing the awareness of table tenni...s. You are making a REAL and DEFINITE positive impact to the history and the future developments to the sport Table Tennis! You HERO! x http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...hp?4901-Most-Viewed-WTTC-Ever&h=1AQEvUrhd&s=1

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Good work Dan, enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm

Wow that's quote of the year John!

Great job Dan!

I think the steam with chat boosted some views. Also the diversity of the post on the forum makes ttdaily the best.

When I google for anything that has to do with table tennis ttdaily pops up with a topic about it. Keep it up.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk

Thanks buddy. The chat sure does help. I have it enabled now so only logged in users can view and use the chat. This will make the site run a lot smoother during the major events :)

Great to hear the site is backed well in google :) See you around matey.

So far, I have never seen such an organised table tennis forum in managing significant topic of huge events such as this 2013 WTTC, not to mention the well-managed publication of articles, the neat organization of threads and it's content, the dynamic site design resembling the current topic of interest (such as the London 2012 designed TTD banner during the related event) and many more.

However,the said superb technical aspects of the site was not the case quite a while ago when I first looked upon and joined TableTennisDaily during it's younger years. After registering to the site, I had no real reason to stay for too long, yet my gut told me that I, somehow, needs to stay loyal to this forum, and so I did. Together with many others who stayed loyal to the forum, we witnessed how Dan stayed even more loyal to what he has started, none other than this forum as a part for his passionate heart for the great sport of table tennis.

Setting aside all technical aspect, one thing that I have now understand, the very aspect and the very reason why many of us stayed in this awesome table tennis forum: sense of belonging in this community, derived from a mutual passion of our beloved sport of table tennis.
Starting from this passion alone, Dan started TableTennisDaily and his whole-hearted, consistent work serves as a strong magnet to attract many others with the similar flame in their heart.

Days by days have passed since then, what was a little spark is now an ever-growing flame. Two days ago, all of the great work and dedication that we've done together in this forum has translated into tangible number and graph as TableTennisDaily, a relatively young table tennis forum has taken a major part in using the social media to make the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships in Paris, Bercy as the most viewed World Table Tennis Championships around the world! Even more so compared to the London 2012 Olympics!
History has been made!

I am proud to be a part of TableTennisDaily and I believe most of us here does.

TTD's conduct in WTTC 2013 has been proven a success and I can't wait to see more great things we could do together in the future for the great of our beloved sport of table tennis through our beloved forum of TableTennisDaily.
Well, all I can say for now is THANK YOU to Dan and co., WAY TO GO EVERYONE, KEEP ON DOING THE GOOD WORK, and last but not least

Wow! What can I say! Thanks so much Yosua, like other members have said here. You have been around since day 1 and have always stuck behind TTD :) You are right the sense of community here is fantastic, there is a great range of users here from various parts of the world.

Thanks again matey, we will meet up in real life soon I know it! Will be epic! See you then! :)

What an amazing article Dan,I totally agree with you about the great contribution of social media. So important to spread our beautiful Sport. Thanks for the great promotion and congratulations for the success of TTDaily mate.

Thanks Dan! Well done for the great work of your youtube channels I'm a huge fan! Let's keep up our great work mate :)

Dan I've always known that your website is fantastic and is a worldwide website, but just realised that now you are affecting huge amounts of people all around the world and you are actually massively increasing the awareness of table tenni...s. You are making a REAL and DEFINITE positive impact to the history and the future developments to the sport Table Tennis! You HERO! x

Thanks Myles! Your the man, and a huge inspiration to me! Keep working hard and make sure you choose something you enjoy in your path. I hope you come back to England soon :)

Thanks everyone!

This user has no status.
I cannot be partial about the best moment of this WTTC as I was there on the 19th and 20th. In my opinion Bercy reached an incredible atmosphere during the quarters final, in particular when Timo Boll was facing Ma Long (by the way, I do not think that the career of these two players is over). Another exiting moment was the womens final.

I agree with all of you that the way we can enjoy table tennis today thanks to the net is awesome.

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Incredible, Dan! I'm late to the party. But I can't believe that in just only 5 years, TTD has become the most popular Media Channel in the table tennis community. Hat down to your effort, Dan. For the people who don't do the Media Promotion, it's so difficult to attain the traffic in a highly competitive media nowadays. So to achieve at this level, which is really hard. Table tennis needs someone passionate like Dan and TTD.

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Incredible, Dan! I'm late to the party. But I can't believe that in just only 5 years, TTD has become the most popular Media Channel in the table tennis community. Hat down to your effort, Dan. For the people who don't do the Media Promotion, it's so difficult to attain the traffic in a highly competitive media nowadays. So to achieve at this level, which is really hard. Table tennis needs someone passionate like Dan and TTD.

Wow thanks for your post Emrat! Greatly appreciated! TTD wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all the fantastic people in the forums and community here! :)

You are doing a fantastic job to over at youtube. Keep it up! Hopefully we can meet one day :)