Colours of the chinese players' shirts

This user has no status.
Yes, I've seen only red, black, yellow, blue and purple, but not green. Thanks anyway for trying to help. If someone else can help find ...

Well you can always mail the seller and ask if he can get a green one, when I odered my black shirt I asked the seller he had a short with a blue dragon instead of the regular yellow one and he said he did not but he could get one for me. So maybe if you ask e can get one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Well you can always mail the seller and ask if he can get a green one, when I odered my black shirt I asked the seller he had a short with a blue dragon instead of the regular yellow one and he said he did not but he could get one for me. So maybe if you ask e can get one.
Yes. I already did. I wrote to a merchant seeking. If I really buy one shirt will marry the first girl I see :D

This user has no status.
Well okay. And now Im searshing for a shirt I cant find. Its the black shirt of the chinese national team with purple on the bottom.

this one (the shirt Xu Xin is wearing in the end;

And I was looking for it on the web and came across this one;
1018677037_750.jpg

It sort of looks like it but instead of black this one is white. And the shirt is not exacly the same but this was the closest thing I could find.