Who do you think will win the China Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 47 38.5%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yan An

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Gao Ning

• Marcos*Freitas

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Other (Post below)

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ma Long won! 4-0...btw, for the ones who voted ma long on winning the finals in the China Open. Will everyone who voted for Ma Long, will win a Blade signed by Zhang Jike? xD i wasnt quite sure

I guess this is your first time. Huh. :) hahahah

The names of all the people who guessed Ma Long will be put into a "hat" and one name will be selected at random. I think it is one. In some of these it says there are two. This one does not say anything. So there is probably one blade. So, first you have to guess the right person to win the tournament. Then, of the 300 or so, people who guessed Ma Long, one will be selected at random. :)

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haha did zhang jike actually get drunk? :p i heard it was an injury and he had bad food

I heard someone say the bad food thing but, I read Dan post that it was a shoulder injury that caused Zhang Jike to withdraw.

Here is his post:

I can confirm Zhang Jike has been forced to withdraw due to a shoulder injury guys.

zhangjikechina2013.jpg

Zhang Jike - Photo by: ITTF Facebook Page

Reactions: pong4lyfe
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
I heard someone say the bad food thing but, I read Dan post that it was a shoulder injury that caused Zhang Jike to withdraw.

Here is his post:

Yeah, I heard that he had a shoulder injury from the ITTF Facebook Page. It has been announced that he will attend the Shakehand vs penhold challenge :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Its pissing me off with these shit rubbers :D something like that ;)

hahahaha. That is funny. He is definitely looking at his racket as he is saying it, and the ball did drop off the rubber and the topsheet did not grab it the way it should have. It looks like what sometimes happens when it is too humid when you are playing and the topsheet won't grab the ball the right way.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
hahahaha. That is funny. He is definitely looking at his racket as he is saying it, and the ball did drop off the rubber and the topsheet did not grab it the way it should have. It looks like what sometimes happens when it is too humid when you are playing and the topsheet won't grab the ball the right way.

especially when there isn't really anything wrong with his stroke and form.