says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
THE NEW BUTTERFLY APP – FOR iPHONE, iPAD, iPAD MINI AND iPOD TOUCH

Hey guys,

Following the success of the mobile 2012 catalogue, Butterfly has been eager to continue to research and further develop the possibilities of using mobile Apps for table tennis.

With its extensive features, the aim of the Butterfly App is to provide ambitious players and coaches with useful tools to optimise their training programmes as well as raising their standard of play on an ongoing basis.

The result is the new, free Butterfly App, which has come about through collaboration with Butterfly coaches and its sponsored players. Players and coaches including, Timo Boll, Chuang Chih Yuan, Adrien Mattenet, Koki Niwa, Ricardo Walther, Andrea Todorovic, Richard Prause, Danny Heister, Dirk Wagner, Michel Blondel and Qiu Jianxin.

butterflyapp2013.jpg

The App is just the beginning and will be updated and developed on a regular basis. We wonder how your experience of the new App will be! Click here for more information and to download the App from the App Store. The App is available in German, English and French.

Click here to view the Butterfly article and download the app to your device: http://www.butterfly.tt/butterfly-app

What do you all think guys?

NEW VIDEO!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I think this a perfect app to use. If you play without a coach you can stick to it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
But guys , what exactly does this App do? Saw the video posted above.. nothing informative

says Hi all you players out there [IMG] My name is Philip...
says Hi all you players out there [IMG] My name is Philip...
May 2013
I haven’t used it yet, but it is a great way to figure out where to improve on your game, if you aren’t really sure on where to improve in matches. You can be far more precise on what you are doing wrong in matches, if you have all the statistics on paper. So I clearly consider using it ;) I am very satisfied with the app :)