This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
What kind of coaches do the professionals use? Like fitnesscoach, mental coach...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
So here are my questions!
As usual, my questions are hereby the property of TableTennisDaily thus unused and modified question to produce the best quality of the interview is fully understood.
I will be ever-grateful though if my question(s) is(are) included ;)

1. German's table tennis is considered one of the most highly regarded, professional table tennis, producing some of the strongest players in the world. As one of the best and most experienced coach in the field of table tennis, what in your opinion is the vital key points for table tennis to be able to grow prosperously in a country?
2. In your opinion, what difference will Werner Schlager Academy (WSA) make to the world of table tennis, both short-term and long-term?
3. What do you think is the main difference between the European style of play and the Chinese style of play at the moment and what are the pros and cons of both style of play?
4. From a coach's perspective, what makes China superior in many way compared to many other countries?

Dan, I think my main question is number 1, if by any chance you are about to choose any of my question to be included in the interview, please consider number 1 above the other, esp. 3 and 4.

Huge thanks for this epic opportunity, Dan! Not to forget our thanks to Sir Richard Prause too, of course.
Wishing all the best for the outcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Thanks Dan for this opportunity!

How do you get your players ready for the next match? Not just physically, but mentally? I know the Chinese has got it spot on, but people like Patrick Baum in the WTTC 2013 against Zhang Jike, he just lost it. I know it's really hard, but it'd be great if there were some tips on it.

Thanks again!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
witch questions made it through your selection procedure?

Send from my Samsung galaxy S using tapatalk 2

I put pretty much most of them :) I asked Richard to answer as many as he can.

I think all the questions submitted are great! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Hi Dan/TTD, did the questions have been answered since I still don't find the threat. Or please show the link.
But thanks before