Ma Long changed his blade at China Open 2013

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Once again Ma Long is changing his blade again at China Open 2013.

Could this be due to his loss in the WTTC against Wang Hao earlier this year... what do you guys think?

The blade seems like to be different compared to the Hurricane Long 3 without the reconiseable red plies.

Various pictures taken from the China Open 2013 - Pictures from TTD member TurboZ

malongbladechange1.jpg
malongbladechange2.jpg

malongbladechange3.jpg

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Great find! This is interesting, I wonder if this change occurred due to the WTTC?

This user has no status.
if you got what it is tell me cuz i want it :D i want to buy his blade sometime but he keeps changing it lol ;)

Ma Long used my dream blade, Timo Boll ALC for sometime, then, suddenly he changed, and changed, and changed. I also wanted to buy the blade he's using, but I stayed with TB ALC because I wanted to improve my game for our university. Changing setups is really detrimental to one's growth. But it's FUN to try and experiment with others :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Reactions: CANP
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Yes has was playing with hurricane long III (blue handle) also he didn't change to wood after frustrations from wttc because before he was playing with the custom All wood DHS PG-7