Zhang Jike Signed Blade - Winner

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
China Open 2013 - World Tour Competition

After 7 days of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TableTennisDaily 2013 China Open Competition! This competition is in conjunction with the entries submitted in the China Open Competition.

The China Open Prize giveaway:

- Blade singed by the 2013 WTTC Champion Zhang Jike.

malongsignedblade.jpg

TableTennisDaily members were asked simply to submit a post on who they thought would win the Men's singles at the 2013 China Open World Tour. Users who voted for Ma Long are the winners and have all been put into the TTD prize draw as seen below.

Step 1

A total of 47 TTD users submitted a correct entry (voted Ma Long) and were cut out and put in the prize draw.

chinacompwin1.JPG
chinacompwin2.JPG

Step 2

A winner was drawn from the box of entries.

Congratulations to Darthray winning the singed blade by Zhang Jike for this years China Open Competition!

If you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will message the ITTF to post your prize win right away!

chinacompwin3.JPG

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions! Thanks for everyone who took part! Plenty more competitions will be on the way soon.

Enjoy the rest of this great year in TT with the US Open, China Super League and Asian Championships to look forward to!
TableTennisDaily

Reactions: yurybarquero
Administrator
Oct 2010
Congratulations! Btw I think it's better to use the same size paper for the draw, people with longer names have a better chance of winning haha

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Haha I was thinking that but don't worry I fold them all the same size pretty much, shake the box then pick at utter random haha. Users had 1 in 47% chance in winning :)

Administrator
Oct 2010
I don't even know what to say to this ... I'm just over the moon :O !!! I know I've already told you but you litrally made my year .. I was so sure I wouldn't win ahh .. what's the chances of this !! I'm actually so happy thanks so much everybody <3

Great to hear Darthray! The blade will be sent out to you this Monday :)

See you around in the forums, congratulations :)