Adidas Tenzone Ultra Review Coming Soon...

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

Today we did the filming for our upcoming Adidas Tenzone Ultra Rubber Review! I have attached a small clip below, the rubbers felt very nice indeed! Has anyone tried them? If so comment and let us know below. I will upload the review as soon as possible, stay tuned!

adidasreview.jpg

Reactions: Giangt

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Interested to see what you thought about Tenzone Ultra, I did my reviews on them a few months ago so I'll be intruiged to compare :)

Yeah it sure will be interesting, I will have the review online within a view weeks Matt :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Koreans have had Tenzone for some time and the hardcore Koreans really like it. Both Shake and Penholders! The ball flis really well according to them, Although I have Never tried it myself.

Great to hear that! I didnt know Korean team used the rubbers. Which players do you know who uses them matey?

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Great to hear that! I didnt know Korean team used the rubbers. Which players do you know who uses them matey?

I think Der_Echte meant that Korean players at the clubs he plays at. Of course I could be wrong. But I think that might be what he meant rather than the Korean National Team players.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think Der_Echte meant that Korean players at the clubs he plays at. Of course I could be wrong. But I think that might be what he meant rather than the Korean National Team players.

Yh your right Carl as National team are on Tenergy. I think some Universities are using the stuff :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Dan, is the Adidas-RX blades something similar to BTY's ALC blades?

Yeah, the Adidas marketing guy told me the Avenger blades is very similar to BTY's TBS. It did feel similar when I tried it :)

Bump - any updates?

Sorry for the delay guys been caught up on various projects, Adidas review is being made as we speak :)