Yasaka Mark V Rubber Thickness

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
How does the Joola Express One feel? How thick is it? Are you looking for something that is less speed and more control than what you already have? How much less? Give some details about how you play. Are you all around, are you offensive, are you defensive?

This user has no status.
Joola Express One 1.8 is on my backhand. It actually doesnt seem to be too fast for me although I dont have anything to compare with. I wish more spin as I like playing bh-topspins over blocking. Joola Tango Extreme 2.0 plays better when in mid-distance.
I´m 1,95m tall and therefore prefer playing close to the table as I´m too slow (or my body wouldnt stand a match trying with mid-distance) while I consider myself being fit.
I play allround-offensive.

As I read lots of reviews I think 2.0 will be the choice.

This user has no status.
Bigger sponge-less control, but bigger speed and spin.
Smaller sponge-more control, but less speed and spin.
With this I recommend you to get 2.3mm sponge on backhand because you can control it easier and get bigger speed and spin, and getting 1.8-2.0mm on forehand because with the bigger control, it would be compensating the speed and spin.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Joola Express One 1.8 is on my backhand. It actually doesnt seem to be too fast for me although I dont have anything to compare with. I wish more spin as I like playing bh-topspins over blocking. Joola Tango Extreme 2.0 plays better when in mid-distance.
I´m 1,95m tall and therefore prefer playing close to the table as I´m too slow (or my body wouldnt stand a match trying with mid-distance) while I consider myself being fit.
I play allround-offensive.

As I read lots of reviews I think 2.0 will be the choice.

Do you know that Mark V will be a much different rubber in terms of speed than the two you have? Both the Tango Extreme and the Express One are new generation rubbers. They were made to feel like what Mark V would feel like boosted or, really, with speed glue. None of the Glue effect rubbers really feel like what a Mark V would feel like with speed glue. But they are much faster than Mark V without speed glue.

Tell us what you think when you have tried Mark V. It will be slower and probably less spin. But it will be a lot more control.

Reactions: Kenta Cipriano