TableTennisDaily App is here!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
More people would use the app if it were free.

Yeah, we wish it could be free, but it's through Tapatalk and they do an incredible, professional job on building and updating the app. Maybe one day TableTennisDaily will have it's own app to run for free :)

Administrator
Oct 2010
That's a good initiative Dan :)
I will upload the app for Android! Hope it will work...

Awesome! How are you finding the app?

I just seen your signature :) I hope I get to see you in Paris.

great idea with the app! now i can stalk this forum whenever i want ;)

Hehe yeah, its a great app, let us know what you think of it :)

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Very good app ! My version is 1.14.3 (i phone), I already used it for a long time.
Dan, I had a question: is it possible to add an autosave function when writing new drafts (make a reply or a new thread) or failed post ?

Administrator
Oct 2010
Very good app ! My version is 1.14.3 (i phone), I already used it for a long time.
Dan, I had a question: is it possible to add an autosave function when writing new drafts (make a reply or a new thread) or failed post ?

Great to hear you've been using it for a long time Tommy. I'm not 100% sure if there is a auto save version buddy. What I do is, when I'm writing big posts I will write in my memo's and copy and paste in. Have you upgraded to the latest version?

Aug 2012
Great to hear you've been using it for a long time Tommy. I'm not 100% sure if there is a auto save version buddy. What I do is, when I'm writing big posts I will write in my memo's and copy and paste in. Have you upgraded to the latest version?

Good way ! I always use the old version, I think that one is good, the latest one had some new function ?

Administrator
Oct 2010
Thank you the app is great :D
I hope we'll have the time to meet in Paris :) As a volunteer, I don't know if I'll have the time...

Glad you like the app buddy. I use it every day, never found a problem I love it! :) And yeah I hope we will meet in paris, I'm sure will both find a spare 5 minutes each :)

Administrator
Oct 2010
We have updated the TableTennisDaily app to the latest versions on all devices. The app has some offers at the moment. We recommend to use it, it's a very good, it's a great app for the website!