ZJK Limited Edition

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have to be honest with you guys. I would be waaaaaaaay more interested in the blade and rubbers that ZJK won either WTTC or the Olympics. Also, I wonder why the rubber with his name on it is Tenergy 64 if he recently switched to 05FX and if that is what he won the 2013 WTTC with.

I am not really, fully sure what blade has to do with Zhang Jike except the nice graphic image of him. 4-5K for a blade that has someone's name but is not what they ever used in any way, shape or form, seems a little silly to me. Almost like if I bought a baseball bat that had a nice photo of Babe Ruth on it and it said his name on it, but it was 2 inches longer than the one he used and the barrel was thicker and not at all a bat that he used, and I paid 4K for it because it said "Babe Ruth Limited Edition".

ZJK uses a Viscaria. :) With Tenergy 05FX and H3 or Skyline 3 Blue Sponge (he has used both TG3 and H3). He used to use T64 and maybe he will go back to it. But it looked like he liked the 05FX.

says Hi guys! I just joined this forum. I am from Malaysia...
says Hi guys! I just joined this forum. I am from Malaysia...
Apr 2012
This special edition produced by Butterfly to recognize ZJK achievement in Table Tennis (WTTC, Olympic, World Cup), heard that it is hot demand in China, but I don't think people going to play with this, it is more value for investment rather than playing with it.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
If he allow me to video the shop plus the rare collectible items, then i'll do it for you or else i just take pic, hope you guys understand.

That's great thanks! Looking forward to it :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

LNH

This user has no status.

LNH

This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Kim Taek Soo Blade

Hi bro, I see that you got the new KTS blade. Is it the XO Gold Edition and XO Edition? Where did you bought it? I am also a Jpn hinoki blade fans and collector.

By the way, I did noticed the right side of the XO Gold edition blade do have "white part" such that the color is not homogeneous. Have you ever asked the seller about this matter and what is their response? thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
Hi bro, I see that you got the new KTS blade. Is it the XO Gold Edition and XO Edition? Where did you bought it? I am also a Jpn hinoki blade fans and collector.

By the way, I did noticed the right side of the XO Gold edition blade do have "white part" such that the color is not homogeneous. Have you ever asked the seller about this matter and what is their response? thanks.

Hi,

The pics taken from the TT shop @ Kingdom, Singapore. Price ard USD 1000++ and 7-800 for XO Edition.
FYI,

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kingdom P.P. Sports ( BRN: 52974280B )
Blk 231 Bain Street #02-35
Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231
Operating Hours: 11AM - 6PM
Tel: (+65) 63383640
Fax: (+65) 63395056
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Terence Tan
H/P: (+65)94559623

G. K. Tan
H/P: (+65) 98311597
[/FONT]

LNH

This user has no status.

LNH

This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Bro, many thanks for your kind info on the new KTS blades. In fact, I copied the picture of the XO gold & XO blade and sent to afew guys so called "1 ply hinoki expert" at the TT forum mytabletennis.net for their second opinion. You know what??? None of them heard about this new KTS blade. Bro, they only knew the old Bty Red KTS and blue KTS blades. It show how ignorance they are about new KTS blades.

By the way, did you also bought the KKT super select Jpn holder blade, KKT 9008 Cpen from Kingdom shop? They are nice blade too.

says Aging is a killer
collectors are always attracted to limited edition products ^^

I wonder who in the world spends so much money for stuff like this...

Think of it as an investment that is also a piece of art. 5 grand is not that much for the well-off, it is probably tax deductable and won't lose its value. A new decent car loses that in value in each of its first couple of years of life.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
Bro, many thanks for your kind info on the new KTS blades. In fact, I copied the picture of the XO gold & XO blade and sent to afew guys so called "1 ply hinoki expert" at the TT forum mytabletennis.net for their second opinion. You know what??? None of them heard about this new KTS blade. Bro, they only knew the old Bty Red KTS and blue KTS blades. It show how ignorance they are about new KTS blades.

By the way, did you also bought the KKT super select Jpn holder blade, KKT 9008 Cpen from Kingdom shop? They are nice blade too.

Nope. Honestly, I prefer Darker hinoki blade. I love the workmanship of Darker.
I just bought Darker Cpen J-Speed 90 from Iruiru. Last piece.
As far as i know, not much ppl aware about the KTS blade at all. It's not under BTY. Its under KTS personally.
If you really like, better fly to SG and grab it. The feeling very nice. Once you hold it, you know the blade is very good.trust me.

Last edited:

LNH

This user has no status.

LNH

This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Thanks for the reply. In fact, I already owned the Darker Speed 90 Jpn (10mm) and Speed 90 Cpen. I bought it from a local TT shop afew years ago. Last month, I bought the Darker Speed 90 Jpn holder (10.5mm) from a Hong Kong TT shop.

Have you ever heard the Darker Hy-blade speed 90? I heard the quality is higher than the J-speed 90. What do you think?