ZJK Limited Edition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
Wow...another Hinoki lover? Good to hear that.
How's your Cpen 90? Feeling good? Mine, am still not happy for the overall feeling
esp the BH side. And very hard to find suitable rubbers for both side.Any advice?

Darker Hy, yes but Darker has discountinued the blade.
Honestly, I will try to collect as much hinoki blade as possible if the woods grain look perfect to me.

LNH

This user has no status.

LNH

This user has no status.
Apr 2014
I have not use the Darker Speed 90 Cpen for quite sometime until last week. The feeling is nice. I used Xiom Omega IV Pro for forehand and Sigma Europe 2 for backhand.

Perhaps you can consider TSP Ventus spin or Nittaku Renanos Bright Soft for backhand rubber.. If you felt the 2 rubber too soft rubber, you can consider Tenergy 64 for back hand. I also used Hurricane 3/national blue sponge for forehand and Tenergy 64 for backhand on my Bty ZJK Super ZLC Cpen blade.

You can checkout this Japan website below:

http://ta-q.jp/en/new-cgi/endetail.php?mk=DA&hid=HS-1110K

They have the Darker Hy-blade speed 70 Jpn holder blade.

LNH

This user has no status.

LNH

This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Nope. Honestly, I prefer Darker hinoki blade. I love the workmanship of Darker.
I just bought Darker Cpen J-Speed 90 from Iruiru. Last piece.
As far as i know, not much ppl aware about the KTS blade at all. It's not under BTY. Its under KTS personally.
If you really like, better fly to SG and grab it. The feeling very nice. Once you hold it, you know the blade is very good.trust me.

Bro, I did try out the Hurricane 3 national blue rubber on the Kokutaku Cpen blade and Darker Speed 90 Cpen blade, but it seems that the H3 rubber do not collaborate well on the Hinoki blade, rather it works best on the Carbon or thinner blade. This also apply to the Jpn holder blade. I read an article from the Table tennis world that if we are Jpn holder blade fan, we have to forget using the rubber of the blade. I managed to try out the H3 provincial rubber on my Bty RSM G-Max, it too does not maximised like the Tenergy 05 rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
I have not use the Darker Speed 90 Cpen for quite sometime until last week. The feeling is nice. I used Xiom Omega IV Pro for forehand and Sigma Europe 2 for backhand.

Perhaps you can consider TSP Ventus spin or Nittaku Renanos Bright Soft for backhand rubber.. If you felt the 2 rubber too soft rubber, you can consider Tenergy 64 for back hand. I also used Hurricane 3/national blue sponge for forehand and Tenergy 64 for backhand on my Bty ZJK Super ZLC Cpen blade.

You can checkout this Japan website below:

http://ta-q.jp/en/new-cgi/endetail.php?mk=DA&hid=HS-1110K

They have the Darker Hy-blade speed 70 Jpn holder blade.

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it. Currently, my BH is 729 Aurora and it's not bad, cheap and good. FH - T05.
After a few rounds of rubbers testing, I figure out that only soft rubbers that might suit hinoki blade, esp BH side, T05fx and 729 Aurora.
And I totally agreed with you that H3, 100% not suitable for Hinoki blade at all.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just to share with you guys,I've posted some rare blades, a collections from my Spore fren. Those Jpen 1960, collectible item and Malin yasaka as well.
as the Ma Long rubber, bit expensive. Happy viewing.

Nice collections! Is that Ma Long's rubber that he would have used? Is that a Michael Maze blade I see up there? Looks different.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Read 2 reviews
Nice collections! Is that Ma Long's rubber that he would have used? Is that a Michael Maze blade I see up there? Looks different.

Dan, i'm not sure does Ma Long use or not, but the rubber made for him, orange national player version and its pretty expensive thought.
Some blades are special version, fyi, may vary from what we can get from market(commercial version).

Reactions: Dan