DHS Gold Arc 3 Rubber Review

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice job. Good review. This rubber looks a little on the slow side in comparison to a lot of the speed glue effect rubbers out there. Interesting how good it is for counter looping and how it was a little hard to control when you were flipping the ball (flicking).

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks Dan..:D:D
you guys did a very good review..I love such this thread..Hope many more rubbers review will coming soon..:)

Thanks Wan, glad you like it :) We sure will have more equipment reviews coming soon :)

Nice job. Good review. This rubber looks a little on the slow side in comparison to a lot of the speed glue effect rubbers out there. Interesting how good it is for counter looping and how it was a little hard to control when you were flipping the ball (flicking).

Thanks Carl much appreciated! :) Yeah your right, it's not the fastest but has very impressive control. Yeah I did have difficulties in the short game area when trying to flick, was interesting, perhaps I didn't practice long enough to get used to. But yes certainly a nice rubber and was a good one to review.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks Carl much appreciated! :) Yeah your right, it's not the fastest but has very impressive control. Yeah I did have difficulties in the short game area when trying to flick, was interesting, perhaps I didn't practice long enough to get used to. But yes certainly a nice rubber and was a good one to review.

Yep. It looks like it is a control rubber. Good call and great job with the video editing and the voice over and content.

Thank you! Yeah sure is fast. Let us know how you find the TBS :) thanks again! :)
Just got my TBS! Anyway, the handle seems to be smaller than Sardius', it also was alot head-heavier than the Sardius probably because it weighs less but it definitely provides you with alot of control. The weight did affect my gameplay because it ruined my timing, haha. But hopefully the next few weeks I'll get used to it.

This user has no status.
Bought two sheets (max) after seeing your review. I have it on the forehand of my WLQ 655L and as you said close to the table it is excellent. Counter hitting and counter looping the rubber feels great. Not as much spin (I feel) as the vega pro but that little bit more control. Will be playing with it this weekend at the Veterans national league.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Bought two sheets (max) after seeing your review. I have it on the forehand of my WLQ 655L and as you said close to the table it is excellent. Counter hitting and counter looping the rubber feels great. Not as much spin (I feel) as the vega pro but that little bit more control. Will be playing with it this weekend at the Veterans national league.

Great to hear your finding more control Braithey. Let us know how you get on this weekend :) Good luck!

This user has no status.
cheers Dan appreciate that, keep the reviews coming by the way because they are very helpful for all of us. Over the last three years (came back to the sport after 25 years) I have spent over £1,000 on blades and rubber combinations trying to find the right balance for my attacking style of play. The problem with most of the suppliers is they feed you the manufacturer fluff and when you ask detailed questions you only get partial answers (in my experience)

Obviously the best thing to do is try the products personally but unless some has the blade and rubber combo at your club that you want to try you are still left guessing whether its right for you. So you are left having to buy the kit in order to try it and in my case that has been an expensive journey.

Clearly when you have an impartial video with detail on specific issues (like yours) this enables people like me to make more of an informed choice.

So many thanks once again for the video and I will look forward to watching more of them as you make them.