Donating your equipment

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi guys,

After a few discussions with various TableTennisDaily members we came to the idea to create an area where we can donate your old/unused equipment to other members on the site. Unfortunately some users are unable to buy good, quality racquets (blades, rubbers etc). So I ask, if you have anything you would like to donate please post in this thread and users can then PM you about the equipment etc.

Hope all is well,
TTD Team

Reactions: --Furry--
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
This is great idea,i'm hot prospect,but my club nor me doesn't have enough funds to buy me decent rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
If anyone is interested in donating equipment,please PM me. My club needs a solid amount of rubbers,and every help is awesome.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I will participate, Ive been playing Tabletennis without a own racquet, i cannot afford to buy cause im the only one finding money by myself and i only earn small amount of money per day due to financial problems. Hope someone will donate on me. Even its Old equipment i will be lucky ;)

This user has no status.
Thats a nice idea.But for example in my current situation,is pretty hard to donate anything,since im witout job in my country.
In my club,are the players who buy the stuff they use,and it got last them for a long time(2,3 seasons),since the country situation doesnt help.
If i can i will try to help anyways :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I need racquet, i truly accept Old racquets. I will not Keep this comment long. I love table tennis :)
If someone has a good heart, just PM me if you want to give me an Old racquet :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I am looking to get back into table tennis. I use to be a county player, i play attacking loops from both wings. Could anyone help me out with a blade and a set of rubbers. I dont care how old they are, i just wanna start playing again.

Thanks

Sean

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Could anyone supply me with a blade or a set of rubbers, no matter how old are they ! If you could PM me if you have any spare that would be great!
I appreciate your donation !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
I really love playing table tennis ..
Best Regard :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Really good idea :) I have 1 friend and he have my old blade and he was playing offensively but now he is chopper :/ That's pity because he was very good counter-looper. If anyone had some blade or racquet with offensive rubbers just PM me if you want