TTD's First 10000 Members - Congratulations

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow thanks SpinQuark, 10,000 that's crazy I didn't think the site would ever achieve such amount! I want to thank everyone of you guys for supporting the site and contributing to the forums daily!

Lets hope the site continues to expand including the upcoming new release of the reviews system that will allow us to review and comment on all the latest TT Equipment.

Thanks again for all your support.
Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Welldone Dan and others member. Although I'm a new member it's so proud to be here. Keep grow up!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
In a virtual world such as the internet nowadays, it is easy to undermine the number 10000..

John: "OH MY GOD! Finally one of my videos at YouTube reached 10,000 views!"
Jake: "Hold your horses, Rambo, there are tons of other videos with HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of views, even BILLIONS of views.."

Well, if consciously or subconsciously you are one of those people who can't really tell how much TEN THOUSAND people is, let me get you back to reality, my friends.

30k83h2.jpg

Source: http://rightclick5ave.livejournal.com/33363.html

THAT is TEN THOUSAND people queuing to login to TableTennisDaily..
THAT is TEN THOUSAND people protesting TTD to upgrade their server so that they could browse the forum better :)p)
THAT is TEN FREAKING THOUSAND TableTennisDaily member altogether, it is THAT MANY.. Much much more than the people you could have as an acquaintance during your WHOLE life.. (Seriously, try to count your possible living days in DAYS)

So, I'd like to say:
Congratulations to TableTennisDaily for the milestone! It's never a mistake to join such a forum indeed :)
The only personal regret is that I can not be around during such a glorious day, and I am sorry for that..

Well, that's all I'd like to say for now.
Until the next post, friends!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
In a virtual world such as the internet nowadays, it is easy to undermine the number 10000..

John: "OH MY GOD! Finally one of my videos at YouTube reached 10,000 views!"
Jake: "Hold your horses, Rambo, there are tons of other videos with HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of views, even BILLIONS of views.."

Well, if consciously or subconsciously you are one of those people who can't really tell how much TEN THOUSAND people is, let me get you back to reality, my friends.

30k83h2.jpg

Source: http://rightclick5ave.livejournal.com/33363.html

THAT is TEN THOUSAND people queuing to login to TableTennisDaily..
THAT is TEN THOUSAND people protesting TTD to upgrade their server so that they could browse the forum better :)p)
THAT is TEN FREAKING THOUSAND TableTennisDaily member altogether, it is THAT MANY.. Much much more than the people you could have as an acquaintance during your WHOLE life.. (Seriously, try to count your possible living days in DAYS)

So, I'd like to say:
Congratulations to TableTennisDaily for the milestone! It's never a mistake to join such a forum indeed :)
The only personal regret is that I can not be around during such a glorious day, and I am sorry for that..

Well, that's all I'd like to say for now.
Until the next post, friends!

Woah love this post Yosua! You always amaze me with your posts! :)

So strange because a few months back I remember the first every youtube video that hit a billion views and I was thinking, wow that is 1 billion people, it is quite hard to comprehend how many that is! Even 10,000 is hard to vision! The internet has really changed how we use and see the world. I hope the internet stays strong, I really cannot see what will over take it now.

It's a shame your not around as much now buddy, but I hope everything is going good for you, see you around and I await for your return! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
11000 Members and 3rd Birthday

Just wanted to give this another bump because I notice TTD has just hit 11000 members, so that is a gain of 1000 or 10% in just 2 months!

Excellent :cool:

Have been loving the link to the German League matches.

Hey just noticed TTD hit its third birthday this week. What a beautiful toddler!

3rd-birthday.jpg

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just wanted to give this another bump because I notice TTD has just hit 11000 members, so that is a gain of 1000 or 10% in just 2 months!

Excellent :cool:

Have been loving the link to the German League matches.

Hey just noticed TTD hit its third birthday this week. What a beautiful toddler!

3rd-birthday.jpg

Well spotted QuinQuark :) 11,000 and counting! Impressive! 3rd birthday yikes time is flying haha! :)

I am member number 124 ;) hehe from that start :p

Haha get in there Matt! Been a long time :) Thanks for all your great posts here bud. Been a great mod!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy