Favorite players/playing styles

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Hey guys! Just some food for thought, who are you alls' favorite players and playing styles? I really enjoy timo boll and the european playing style. I think it is more fun to watch when players are willing to use their backhand effectively as well as their forehand, so I also really like kreanga and others like that as well. A close second would be Joo-Se-Hyuk and his inverted defending though.

says Back on TTD finally 🥳
My fav is the german player Patrick Franziska. He's pretty young and has a great technique. He can play directly at the table as well as in the distance.
For me it's the same like you mentioned it, I really like the european style of play and how players like Franziska use their backhand.
On the other side I like the smooth and continuous way the chinese play, especially Fan Zhendong.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I love watching Bojan Tokic! His style is amazing and he seems so relaxed. I also enjoy Boll for his incredible sportsmanship he brings to the table. I like Fan Zhendong also, hes a cool character!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
So far I like to see Kenta Matsudaira playing. Imho, his trick near to Jan Ove Waldner but faster/aggressive. If he do fewer self fault, maybe he can reach top 10 ITTF.