Waldner's greatest block ever?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
He is so arrogant though. Could he at least look like he is trying when he blocks a great shot? Hehe.

hi Abe, arrogant lol. when you get to have that high level of fighting spirit and tremendous amount of focus on the game, we never show signs of weakness and hold that emotion by ignoring our opponent.

Sent from my HTC One X+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
hi Abe, arrogant lol. when you get to have that high level of fighting spirit and tremendous amount of focus on the game, we never show signs of weakness and hold that emotion by ignoring our opponent.

Sent from my HTC One X+

The Chinese players crouch down for their blocks. Waldner is like it was nothing. I would like him better if he cho'd every point. He has a worse attitude than Zhang Jike. IMO of course.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
The Chinese players crouch down for their blocks. Waldner is like it was nothing. I would like him better if he cho'd every point. He has a worse attitude than Zhang Jike. IMO of course.
yah and if he cho'd on every point adding to his style then that would be the best badass attitude. haha

Sent from my HTC One X+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
Exactly. He doesn't shout because your opponent knows that you are not playing well if you haven't choed for a couple of points. If you compare his celebration after a match, you will see that he is nowhere near as arrogant as Zhang Jike. He gives his opponent a proper handshake and a hug unlike this hand slapping crap.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Exactly. He doesn't shout because your opponent knows that you are not playing well if you haven't choed for a couple of points. If you compare his celebration after a match, you will see that he is nowhere near as arrogant as Zhang Jike. He gives his opponent a proper handshake and a hug unlike this hand slapping crap.

Yes, I agree. Of course you want to be respectful, and it is a mental battle, so he has the right and it is fine for him to behave as he does.