Help against a chopper

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Hey guyzz ! Can someone give me some tips when playing against a chopper ! i can loop the ball after a few " chopping sessions " :p !!
but really i need help when i try to push the ball it goes in the net ! some help :)

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read the spin. Grip the bat very lightly. Move to the ball. Impact the ball lightly immediately after it bounces. Open the bat. You will notice a HUGE increase in your ability to control that cut ball and give it back safely where you want it.

Or loop it at the top of the bounce and watch how his backspin destroys him :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
If the chop is not low then you can open your bat and just smash the ball. If it is low then just push it back and wait for a high ball to smash it.

Being a chopper doesn't mean you have to chop every single ball. If the ball you push doesn't have enough topspin when It's returned, the guy will just smash it at your face. Just keep looping them and make him fight that massive topspin of yours.

Last edited:
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Being a chopper doesn't mean you have to chop every single ball. If the ball you push doesn't have enough topspin when It's returned, the guy will just smash it at your face. Just keep looping them and make him fight that massive topspin of yours.
I mean play a short push against low chops, some kinda dropshot. Trust me, i have won against so many chopers even i'm more a blocker than a looper.