Tenergy!! Help please!!

This user has no status.
So like you know i am playing with bluefire m2 on forehand and skyline3 on backhand. And when the new season starts after summer i was thinking to switch bluefire to tenergy! But i dont know which tenergy. So here i am asking your help that you could help me. Is the tenergy very much faster than bluefire or not that much and other stuff!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
M2 is pretty fast - I would say the overall speed is similar to the Tenergy range. Most of the Tenergys have noticeably spinnier topsheets than Bluefire though, and they keep their grip for longer. If you're set on switching, just pick the Tenergy which fits your needs best. T05 for all-out looping, T64 for lower-throw speed game (better blocking, hitting IMO), and T80 for a balance of the two. For my money, T80 is closest to M2 in characteristics, and is less sensitive to spin than T05 or T64, so is better for service return, while being less deadly for the opponent.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Go for the Tenergy rubberz if you have a HUGE baaannnk account if you play everyday, a sheet of Tenergy will play like crap in less than 4 weeks. Multiply 50 Teuros X2 each month X12 and you get the idea...

If you must, T05 for your modern attacking game is a must. T64 if you are a penholder.

So MANY rubbers out there with suitable characteristics that last MUCH longer than Tenergy it is silly.

Reactions: Cornerer