A Video compilation of some good rallies: "Table Tennis"

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Dude, I'm leaving Korea in a few weeks and will NEVER find 1/10 the TT action in USA where I will go, in fact, it might be even COLDER than your climate in winter!

Still, the ART in Ur vid is in the choice of words, the presentation, and the choice of focusing on EMOTIONS. I could really fit right in with your culture, but I do not think I will be flying your way anytime soon. I have a military career to finish and an entirely uncertain future to decide upon...

This user has no status.
Dude, I'm leaving Korea in a few weeks and will NEVER find 1/10 the TT action in USA where I will go, in fact, it might be even COLDER than your climate in winter!

Still, the ART in Ur vid is in the choice of words, the presentation, and the choice of focusing on EMOTIONS. I could really fit right in with your culture, but I do not think I will be flying your way anytime soon. I have a military career to finish and an entirely uncertain future to decide upon...
Oh, it is a dramatic relocation from all points of view but I am sure you will find sooner or later a healthy level of TT intensity there too, TT passion is all over the world and you will not be cold there like we are not here in Siberia because we've got it here too. :D