• Legal

Votes: 105 44.7%
  • Illegal

Votes: 130 55.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
true the hand or arm is not obstructing the ball but the body is and the way he has his body turned the ball is past the plane of his body which is VERY ILLEGAL!!!

True, but all the pros serve like that. You see Michael Maze's serve?!

this just shows you how carefree HIGHEST LEVEL INTERNATIONAL umpires are when looking for illegal services. ittf needs to have umpires sit where they can tell if the service is being hidden or not. Many of the chinese services have gotten away will illegal services because no one has told them they are illegal

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Every pro's serve is "illegal" then. Some umpires + rules are so stupid. NO ONE that is a pro player throws the ball 'vertically upwards,' especially the men. Only some girls do that.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes, I am new to THIS TT forum, but not new to TT forums.

Someone please tell me why this is the most active topic of the entire forum's history.

It can't be the Bots, they don't post. :)

Yeah good point there. Its because i made a video on youtube of this thread and it was a big hit and all traffic was diverted to this thread. Ifs a shame i dont have that channel anymore :-(

I think the chinese super league thread will soon take over.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
this just shows you how carefree HIGHEST LEVEL INTERNATIONAL umpires are when looking for illegal services. ittf needs to have umpires sit where they can tell if the service is being hidden or not. Many of the chinese services have gotten away will illegal services because no one has told them they are illegal
yes its more to do witha slack attitude with pros that leads to illegal serves from the highest level down, some allowence is made for near vertical but you can't toss it backward /sideways/behind your body and then say its legal, the rule dosn't say because everyone else does it therfore its legal,