World's Longest Rally Record Broken 2013

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Max Fergus and Luke Logan have just broken the Guinness World Records for the longest ever table tennis rally, not missing a ball for an incredible 8.5 hours! Read more about this epic record here: http://bit.ly/183yxOa.

1186816_689607814402558_390243964_n.jpg

Think you could break the world record? :)

Reactions: abbass and WiWa
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Haha nice one :D Did a 20 min long ball which ended to an unlucky net bounce like 7 years ago lol. It's really boring to just stand there, haven't tried those long balls after that =D It's easy shots of course but hard to stay focused all the time.. 8.5h is quite a nice achievement :D

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have thought long and hard about this record. I'd say this is an extremely hard record to break, the concentration levels need to be so high! Am I wrong there? :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
8+ hours is a LONG time to play without having to go to the pisser, so that goes down as an achievement.

In Iraq when we go on truck convoys... when we gotta piss, there is no stopping the trucks or convoy for that. You are sometimes on the road 16 hours. When you gotta piss, you get an empty Gatorade bottle, do Ur business and hand it to the gunner to throw away.

These guys were not in a position to handle their "business" during the time of this vid, it is not an easy thing to do.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
8+ hours is a LONG time to play without having to go to the pisser, so that goes down as an achievement.

In Iraq when we go on truck convoys... when we gotta piss, there is no stopping the trucks or convoy for that. You are sometimes on the road 16 hours. When you gotta piss, you get an empty Gatorade bottle, do Ur business and hand it to the gunner to throw away.

These guys were not in a position to handle their "business" during the time of this vid, it is not an easy thing to do.

Good point. If I remember rightly the previous world record holder to this record had 4 participants so they rotated every so often. Must have been so difficult!