Practicing around the net shot :)

says Aging is a killer
I was practicing around the net shot the other day. What do you guys & girls think? :) Cheers, Geoff

That trick shot is nice:)

I'll try that at one of our club training sessions. But for a more realistic scenario, I'll probably slow the frequency to minimum to allow players to move around the table for the shot. I can see a lot of fun having a line of kids doing that shot. hmmmm

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That trick shot is nice:)

I'll try that at one of our club training sessions. But for a more realistic scenario, I'll probably slow the frequency to minimum to allow players to move around the table for the shot. I can see a lot of fun having a line of kids doing that shot. hmmmm

Totally agree! I will give this a go myself at the next session :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

This user has no status.
Thanks for the comments and suggestions.
Yeah, I am tired of driving around in the Jakarta traffic-jams to get to the table tennis sport halls to play so I converted the house living room into a decent space for playing table tennis, and friends from the Indonesian table tennis forum(tenismejamania) come to play twice a week. usually there are about 6 people on Tuesday evenings, and 8 on Fridays evening ( we play from around 5.30 - 10 pm and sometimes 12 am) When there are many players since we only have 1 table, we just make sure they stick to 2 minutes warm-up and play best of 3 to get a faster player rotation going.

I agree about the ball frequency and moving into the position, I'll try that next time, thanks for the suggestion.