What are you playing now?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Right Now, I am Playing the Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sand Game. Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sand and GTA with mods are one my all time Favorite Game. Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sand is very enjoyable and Interesting Game for Play.

I'm still playing Bioshock for the first time, and I'm enjoying the atmosphere. I've had trouble getting into horror games since I burned out on Alien: Isolation a few years ago, for unknown reasons.

However, Bioshock is proving to be an excellent way to ease myself back in. I guess it's just the right amount of spooky and action-packed. Come on in, the water is perfectly safe!

In Pendragon, I also started a new run. That's a great little game for filling in the gaps in your gaming experience.

Reactions: Humusk9
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
I played and finished Norco over the weekend; I loved almost every second of it, but I'm not sure how I feel about it; I was only let down by the ending/s (which I won't spoil, of course).

Reactions: Kater753
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Lately, I've been playing Grand Koala and Sugar Rush. Now - WoT. I was pleasantly surprised that the provider of these games set the RTP at 99%. And I made sure of it myself; the other day I'm going to buy myself a new Ultima 40 Surround "5.1-Set" speaker system at home. About RTP and other nuances I read on this reviewer, they do honest and fair reviews and their experts are independent and not bribed.

Last edited: