What are you playing now?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Right Now i am playing one of my favorite Street Fighter Game. I like this game. In my free time i play these type of games. Please share with us what are you playing now?

says TBS - H3/Tengery 64 YEO - H3/Xplode
Feb 2011
sorry...i have to be completely asian....i'm playing star craft 2. and i suck at it lol. all my friends are crazy good. it's going to take me forever to catch up to them...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
sorry...i have to be completely asian....i'm playing star craft 2. and i suck at it lol. all my friends are crazy good. it's going to take me forever to catch up to them...

Hell yea! Starcraft rocks. I am busy with school, so I have only played Starcraft 2 one time, but I still watch random replays at times on youtube.

I want Diablo 3 to come out!

Feb 2011
i might suck at sc2, but there's a custom game called starjeweled. i'm considered platinum in that. you can see one of my replays here =)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Free time i am playing Burnout Paradise City game. This game is Car and Bike racing game. It is very big and interested game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I am playing Call Of Duty MW 4 game in PC. I like shooter game. I am crazy about shooter game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Right Now, I am Playing the Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sand Game. Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sand is one my all time Favourite Game. Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sand is very enjoyable and Interesting Game for Play.