Players You Dislike

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Because the point ends in two shots, generally with a mistake. And also these two player obviously have a limited repertoire. They can't vary their game which is simply not spectacular. They look like robots. Xu Xin is a lot more enjoyable to watch, because he doesn't hit the ball too hard, which enables him to often play long exchanges far from the table. And I love it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Because the point ends in two shots, generally with a mistake. And also these two player obviously have a limited repertoire. They can't vary their game which is simply not spectacular. They look like robots. Xu Xin is a lot more enjoyable to watch, because he doesn't hit the ball too hard, which enables him to often play long exchanges far from the table. And I love it.

Their games are still in development and don't have the mental strength like the top CNT players. Gotta keep that in mind. Other than that, CNT usually trains in the 3rd-ball attack style.

This user has no status.

Im sorry but not every match can be like zhang jike - ma long australian open 2011

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
Some of us might be forgetting how intensely competitive the top players are. They have literally spent their entire lives working for every point that they win.

So I like it went players chole and scream, it shows heart and it makes the match feel more intense.

But I have never met any of the pros personally so I don't think I could dislike any of them for their personality, just their play style.

I really don't like watching all around players. ESP the players who get into an aggressive rally, get stuck in a bad position, and then force a lob exchange. Players that lob extensively make me miserable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
I really ****ing HATE jean-michel saive because his playingstyle is so annoying: he grunts to much, always goes fishing and most of all one time I asked very politely '' excuse me jean-mi can i have a t-shirt'' ? and he responds with: '' I have many many t-shirts... but not for you ''.after that day I only hated him. after I ask the same to gacina and he responds with '' no uhm i'm very sorry i wasn't prepared I only have 1 t-shirt i'm very sorry maybe next time. that's the difference
some players look all tough and arrogant in a match and it is understandable, but being arrogant in person is a different thing. hate those guys.