says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

Not to sure how many people have seen this footage below, but it's very good! Check out the Chinese National Team training and the Japanese team including Jun Mizutani and Kenta Matsudaira!

I know you'll like it!

Enjoy!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah, that is indeed a new footage.
So funny when so many other players end up looking at how chinese train, but still don't copy what they do to get ready

Pavlik, your footage is not new. In fact I seen it before you edit your nickname onto (which I don't think is morally and ethically right). Or was the oginal yours in the first place?

Last edited:
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Wang Hao makes it just look so easy.. and ye I agree with @Tony's Table Tennis about how everybody look how the chinese train but doesn't still copy the technique. But to be honest it's quite difficult in Europe, we got a different playing style and technique here that all coaches seems to want to teach their players. I have been training in China twice now and been taught the chinese forehand technique which is great, but when you return to Europe you kind of "forget" or "change" the style back to European one simply because you don't have anybody to support it here. The lack of knowledge in Europe about the chinese technique makes the difference.

Watching these kind of videos can surely give you information and chance to change your style, but it's just complete different thing when someone (a chinese coach) is standing next to you and telling exactly what you are doing wrong until you do it exactly right. We (non-chinese) really have to go there to learn it which is kinda sad but that's just how it is :/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well, i meant more regarding warming up by multiball.
So many people warm up with 1 balls only, and take so long to even get use to the environment. And when they do play tournament, they are not warmed up properly.

I do multiball warm ups in South Africa's national tournament, never before I think it was done like that.
Some coach and parent even refuse they kids to take part, as they think all the negative. I guess simply those kids are just too weak and fragile, unlike the Chinese :p

Opponents even went to complain at the match referee saving I am not allowed to warm my team up with multiball (a total joke and till today, I still can't think the logic behind that). So I had to get our team manager to speak to the match referee to allow me to continue warming up my players.
Any ways, I like the method, and it sure works for me.

Regarding technique - yeah, that is something way more complicated :(

Reactions: Pongfinity
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Well, i meant more regarding warming up by multiball.
So many people warm up with 1 balls only, and take so long to even get use to the environment. And when they do play tournament, they are not warmed up properly.

I do multiball warm ups in South Africa's national tournament, never before I think it was done like that.
Some coach and parent even refuse they kids to take part, as they think all the negative. I guess simply those kids are just too weak and fragile, unlike the Chinese :p

Opponents even went to complain at the match referee saving I am not allowed to warm my team up with multiball (a total joke and till today, I still can't think the logic behind that). So I had to get our team manager to speak to the match referee to allow me to continue warming up my players.
Any ways, I like the method, and it sure works for me.

Regarding technique - yeah, that is something way more complicated :(

Very true! It's really rare to see others than the chinese players doing multiball training in the tournament hall before the tournament starts. I think it's great that you do this :) It's definitely something that we could all have use of.

Yeah, regarding technique it's quite hard to learn it just by watching videos but copying other stuff by watching these videos is good and easy way to improve the own game :) Multiball is very effective way to train and even (as Tony said) a good way to get used to the new environment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Does any one feel that Pavlik is simply just taking other peoples video for his own channel and trying to get more hits (maybe other rewards too?)
I am on a few forums, and same thing is happening there.
He hardly text, only post old videos.
He is even banned from one of the forums for "spamming"