China Super League (CTTSL) 2013 Finals

Who do you think will win the China Super League (CTTSL) 2013?

• Ningbo – Ma Long, Yan An, Joo Se Hyuk, Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Shandong – Zhang Jike, Fang Bo, Zhang Chao, Hou Yingchao, Wu Hao, Chen Hao

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Shanghai – Xu Xin, Wang Liqin, Shang Kun, Zhang Yang

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Bayi – Wang Hao, Zhou Yu, Fan Zhendong, Xu Chenhao

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

foo

This user has no status.

foo

This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Congratulations to Ningbo and Ma Long! He was unbelievably strong!
Ningbo vs Shanghai 3-1.

Yan An 1:3 Xu Xin
Ma Long 3:2 Shang-kun
Yan An/Lin Guoyuan 2:0 Wang Liqin/Shang Kun
Ma Long 3:0 Xu Xin

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
2013 China Super League [Ultimate Final Match (2nd leg), Nov 16]

NINGBO Vs SHANGHAI | HD@720p
More details here: http://bit.ly/17AU4Es

1. Yan An - Xu Xin [starts@3:07]
2. Ma Long - Shang Kun [@33:24]
3. Yan An / Lin Gaoyuan - Wang Liqin / Shang Kun [@1:20:29]
4. Ma Long - Xu Xin [@1:39:04]

MA LONG IS THA SHITZNIT!!! That's German for "Da Top Dawg", haha, lol! For all yo German Open viewers out there still hang up on FZD winning, here's some words of solace: While some have said FZD has still got a full 5 yrs to play U21, well, HE'S GONNA NEED ALL THOSE 5 YEARS IN ORDER TO PLAY WITH THE BIG DOGS LIKE MA LONG. And here's another one for those table tennis/China conspiracy theorists, haha: C'mon, we (us table tennis/China Conspiracy theorists, lol) all know ZJK threw the game away! Ok, if you don't like my German impression, here's some French: MA LONG IS THA ISH! (French for the crème of the crop, lol!)

Dan, seriously, I wasn't done ranting yet and my post went in like, wah, were'd it go? Fix it pls. Anyways, like I was saying when I was explaining about ISH being French (jk, lol no offence to the French language or people^_^), I know that people in here are in the same planet I am, and we were all watching ML toyed with XX (last set, last point, OM$G, I seriously felt bad for XX), like only Waldner wish he could have (toyed with players like ML that is) when he was ML's age. Yeah I know, Waldner die hards would disagree, but I'm old enough and was around to see when Waldner toyed with players (cough, with his rubbers speed glued tha heck out!, cough...). I gotta tell you though, If Waldner watched the finals with ML and XX he would be drooling like crazy right now thinking: I want to grow up to be like Ma Long! Haha, peace...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011