Best Shots of 2013

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay guys. I can't believe we have just a little more than 2 months of 2013. It has been a great year for table tennis. So many great matches, so many great rallies and shots. It is now time to start thinking about the best shots of the 2013 season. Here is your chance to help participate in the making of the:

Best Table Tennis Shots of 2013 Video

This is the thread for you to post videos where you think there is a shot worthy of being in the Best Shots of 2013 Video. If you are posting a match rather than a video that has the specific shot you are suggesting, please indicate the time in the video where the shot occurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: venpeerie
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And here is the video that started it all:

Best Table Tennis Shots of 2011 (Xmas Edition)

Back when Dan first made this video, he had no idea that within a week it would go viral and cause a stir around the world. Now you get a chance to help select some of the best shots for the 2013 video.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
And here is the video that started it all:

Best Table Tennis Shots of 2011 (Xmas Edition)

Thanks Carl! :)

Back when Dan first made this video, he had no idea that within a week it would go viral and cause a stir around the world. Now you get a chance to help select some of the best shots for the 2013 video.

It was an amazing experience for all of us on TTD at the time and even now looking back. The video still gets loads of comments each month. Just brilliant how so many people were interested in the incredible shots from around the world! :)

Here is my favourite shot 2013! I just love it!

Reactions: WiWa
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It was an amazing experience for all of us on TTD at the time and even now looking back. The video still gets loads of comments each month. Just brilliant how so many people were interested in the incredible shots from around the world! :)

Here is my favourite shot 2013! I just love it!

Helicopter Backhand. Sweet.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am going to bump this thread because we are getting closer and I want to see more shots that people think should be on the best shots of the year video.

I am sure Dan is well on his way to making this video but, what shots do you think should be in it this year?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I am going to bump this thread because we are getting closer and I want to see more shots that people think should be on the best shots of the year video.

I am sure Dan is well on his way to making this video but, what shots do you think should be in it this year?

Your are sure right Carl. Keep the shots coming guys!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy