A Game Nobody Knows (RAP)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey all,

Check out this ping pong rap by Wally Green! The worlds first real hip hop song about Ping Pong!

Very creative! Enjoy guys!

Funny. I was getting ready to post this. Nice. I saw Wally last night and told him I liked it.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Funny. I was getting ready to post this. Nice. I saw Wally last night and told him I liked it.

That's epic! We need to get Wally onboard! I have a feeling he has a membership on TTD..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That's epic! We need to get Wally onboard! I have a feeling he has a membership on TTD..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I will talk to him. He met Matt when Matt was here. Maybe we can get Matt to do an interview with him. He is a pretty interesting character. You know he is super famous in Japan because of the video game. They made a table tennis video game and used him as the template for all the shots or something.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I will talk to him. He met Matt when Matt was here. Maybe we can get Matt to do an interview with him. He is a pretty interesting character. You know he is super famous in Japan because of the video game. They made a table tennis video game and used him as the template for all the shots or something.

Haha that is awesome! He does have unique shots! Real cool player! And yeah an interview with him would be great. Doesn't he co. own spin with Susan?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013

What game? I am curious now.