CNT Personal DHS Rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi guys,

I thought you may be interested in the rubbers here. The Chinese National Team members receieve special made rubbers for themselves.

Below is Ma Long's personal rubber for the WTTC in Paris. Notice the Eiffel tower in the rubber print.

CaptureMA.JPG

Ma Long personal rubber.

20131030_183250.jpg

Zhang Jike personal rubber

20131030_183612.jpg

This user has no status.
the rubber of Ma Long (of the thread owner) looks real to me actually, cause that really are the chinese letters/symbols of Ma Long and it has the serial code. But the second you said is the rubber of zjk but this cant be because they are only 2 chinese symbols like Ma Long but the name Zhang Jike has 3 chinese symbols for: Zhang Ji ke
second of all the numbers looks different like the first one. this is just a guess about the rubbers, but does anybody know this for sure?

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
the rubber of Ma Long (of the thread owner) looks real to me actually, cause that really are the chinese letters/symbols of Ma Long and it has the serial code. But the second you said is the rubber of zjk but this cant be because they are only 2 chinese symbols like Ma Long but the name Zhang Jike has 3 chinese symbols for: Zhang Ji ke
second of all the numbers looks different like the first one. this is just a guess about the rubbers, but does anybody know this for sure?
Good points. Zhang Jike and Ma Long surely use personal rubbers. The first rubber looks original but the other two seems fake to me. I have never seen H3 rubbers with that color of sponge. Also their color of sponge is different compare to the color of sponge of CNT players in videos.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Interesting! I'm very jealous! Could you elaborate on the differences between this and a normal H3? I'd love to know what I'm missing. What booster do you use?

Yeah I second this. What do you find different with these rubbers and normal H3 Neo we buy?