Back to Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. TableTennisDaily is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2,0 is live!
     
    Administrator 6,532 4,072
    TableTennisDaily's Avatar
    TableTennisDaily is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2,0 is live!
     
    Administrator 4,072 6,532

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2010
    England
    4,072
    6,532
    22593
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1

    Andro Rasant Turbo Rubber Review

    Andro Rasant Turbo Review

    TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Andro's latest Rasant Turbo Rubbers.

    @Dan used the Treiber K blade and @Tom used the Treiber Z blade in the review which looked at the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. Thanks to Andro, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review. For more on the Rasant Turbo Rubber visit the Andro website here.



    We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Have you tried the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers yet?

    Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.

    The Following 7 Users Like TableTennisDaily's Post:

    Arne, Enfoftede and 5 others

    Out Now: TableTennisDaily.com 2.0

  2. markog99 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 20 251
    markog99's Avatar
    markog99 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 251 20

    User Info Menu


    Nov 2010
    251
    20
    399
    Read 4 Reviews
    #2
    great review.i couldnt hear what you were saying about the sponge.

    i like your reviews the most because they are very objective.

    nice job

    The Following User Likes markog99's Post:

    cas


  3. massa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 69 280
    M
    massa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 280 69
    #3
    How do you compare it to tenergy?

  4. TimoRon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 1 16
    T
    TimoRon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 16 1
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTennisDaily
    Andro Rasant Turbo Review

    TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Andro's latest Rasant Turbo Rubbers.

    @Dan used the Treiber K blade and @Tom used the Treiber Z blade in the review which looked at the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. Thanks to Andro, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review.



    We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Have you tried the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers yet?

    Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.
    Hey! I would want to know details of it compared to the normal Rasant because all the shops have here is Andro Rasant and not the turbo version.

  5. leeandrew is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 8 20
    leeandrew's Avatar
    leeandrew is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 20 8
    #5
    quality review guys.
    seem like really good rubbers for a relatively cheap price in todays market. andro seem to have pulled it out the bag with theses rubbers.

  6. bzing is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 173 488
    B
    bzing is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 488 173

    User Info Menu


    Jul 2012
    Great Britain
    488
    173
    824
    Read 0 Reviews
    #6
    Great review! Dan would you tell us which one you felt is spinnier and more control between the Adidas Tenzone that you've tested and Andro Rasant? I'm looking to buy a rubber that is more orientated in spin and control rather than super fast that is too uncontrollable but that it still has some speed in it. Which one that would be?

  7. Kevin 22 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 2
    K
    Kevin 22 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 2 0
    #7
    Thanks for the review that helps a lot and really interesting. What kind of blade that do you think suitable with Andro Rasant turbo? Do you think OFF+ blade like Schlager and Amultart suitable with it ?
    Last edited by Kevin 22; 11-09-2013 at 02:05 PM.

  8. vvk1 is offline
    says I compete, therefore I am
     
    Senior TTD Member 697 904
    vvk1's Avatar
    vvk1 is offline
    says I compete, therefore I am
     
    Senior TTD Member 904 697
    #8
    Another excellent review - good job. Did you really mean that the topsheet is tacky (similar to a typical Chinese rubber) or just very grippy?

  9. jedimasterplk is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 166 382
    J
    jedimasterplk is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 382 166

    User Info Menu


    Jun 2011
    UK
    382
    166
    1390
    Read 6 Reviews
    #9
    Great review Dan - objective and very professional

  10. Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,570 1,827
    Giangt's Avatar
    Giangt is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Super Moderator 1,827 1,570
    #10
    Nice review Dan!
    As I remember the Andro Rasant Turbo the dwell was good on the Stiga Infinity I tested for some time ago. Service and short game was easy to perform without having the ball bouncing too high over the net. I would say the Arc was medium which was good when opening on downspin balls. How did you find the rubber on the Andro Treiber K blade?
    Spare setup: Blade: Custom DHS W968 93.5g, FH: Hurricane 3 National BS (Black), BH: Tenergy 64 (Red)

  11. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,332 6,823
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,823 4,332

    User Info Menu

    #11
    Thanks for all your nice comments guys. Glad you like the review I will have some more coming soon looking at some new Stiga gear such as the Infinity blade.

    Quote Originally Posted by massa
    How do you compare it to tenergy?
    Nice question Massa, I think Tenergy has a slightly harder sponge. In terms of speed Andro was faster. Tenergy is slightly spinier. Both rubbers have different qualities really.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimoRon
    Hey! I would want to know details of it compared to the normal Rasant because all the shops have here is Andro Rasant and not the turbo version.
    Hi TimoRon I haven't tried the normal Andro Rasant so I am unable to compare. Maybe other users on here have tried both?

    Quote Originally Posted by bzing
    Great review! Dan would you tell us which one you felt is spinnier and more control between the Adidas Tenzone that you've tested and Andro Rasant? I'm looking to buy a rubber that is more orientated in spin and control rather than super fast that is too uncontrollable but that it still has some speed in it. Which one that would be?
    Thanks buddy! The Rasant Turbo has more spin than the Tenzone Ultra but the Tenzone has more control I would say.

    Quote Originally Posted by vvk1
    Another excellent review - good job. Did you really mean that the topsheet is tacky (similar to a typical Chinese rubber) or just very grippy?
    Thanks vvk1. Sorry yes I just mean grippy. It's not as tacky as the Chinese type rubbers but still has a very good surface to grip the ball with spin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giangt
    Nice review Dan!
    As I remember the Andro Rasant Turbo the dwell was good on the Stiga Infinity I tested for some time ago. Service and short game was easy to perform without having the ball bouncing too high over the net. I would say the Arc was medium which was good when opening on downspin balls. How did you find the rubber on the Andro Treiber K blade?
    Thanks Yeah I agree with you there on the serve/receive and opening up against backspin. I think you had more dwell with the Infinity blade, the Treiber K is very fast so the dwell was not so much but still very good.

    I will review the Stiga Infinity soon! I am looking forward to it!

    The Following User Likes Dan's Post:

    massa


  12. Amayzde is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 103 404
    Amayzde's Avatar
    Amayzde is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 404 103
    #12
    does this rubber still has good spin with agressive shots? Ive had alot of rubbers that had good spin on slow loops but lag spin on agressive shots

  13. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,332 6,823
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,823 4,332

    User Info Menu

    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Amayzde
    does this rubber still has good spin with agressive shots? Ive had alot of rubbers that had good spin on slow loops but lag spin on agressive shots
    Good question. I think a lot of this will be down to ones technique also. If you look in the video you can see when we hit the ball fairly hard we are still getting a fair amount of spin. Generally when I hit an aggressive shot I open the bat angle a little more to get more power so my shot is slightly more flatter.

  14. Amayzde is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 103 404
    Amayzde's Avatar
    Amayzde is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 404 103
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Good question. I think a lot of this will be down to ones technique also. If you look in the video you can see when we hit the ball fairly hard we are still getting a fair amount of spin. Generally when I hit an aggressive shot I open the bat angle a little more to get more power so my shot is slightly more flatter.
    Okay thanks, I might try it on my forehand not sure yet. thanks for this review!

  15. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,332 6,823
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,823 4,332

    User Info Menu

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Amayzde
    Okay thanks, I might try it on my forehand not sure yet. thanks for this review!
    No worries, and awesome. Let me know how you find it if you use it.

  16. Arne is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 9 64
    A
    Arne is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 64 9
    #16
    Another wonderful review! Very objective and easy to understand, nice job
    I probably won't test it, because it's too fast for me, but who knows??
    Looking forward to the Stiga Infinity review!

    The Following User Likes Arne's Post:

    Dan


  17. bzing is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 173 488
    B
    bzing is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 488 173

    User Info Menu


    Jul 2012
    Great Britain
    488
    173
    824
    Read 0 Reviews
    #17
    Dan how does it compare to Bluefire M1, what are the pros and cons of both Bluefire M1 vs Rasant Turbo?

    Because I need to buy a new rubber for my FH, I'm thinking of just buying M1 because it's cheap, but maybe you could convince me that Rasant Turbo has some hidden abilities that outweigh the Bluefire M1 and is better in some way? Is it spinnier?
    Last edited by bzing; 11-13-2013 at 06:53 AM.

  18. jedimasterplk is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 166 382
    J
    jedimasterplk is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 382 166

    User Info Menu


    Jun 2011
    UK
    382
    166
    1390
    Read 6 Reviews
    #18
    No chance is it spinnier than M1 mate. M1 is better, or at least on a par, with T05 in that department, and many others. If you have the hand speed and technique to fully use it, M1 is an upgrade to Tenergy in all respects in my opinion.

  19. Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,332 6,823
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,823 4,332

    User Info Menu

    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bzing
    Dan how does it compare to Bluefire M1, what are the pros and cons of both Bluefire M1 vs Rasant Turbo?

    Because I need to buy a new rubber for my FH, I'm thinking of just buying M1 because it's cheap, but maybe you could convince me that Rasant Turbo has some hidden abilities that outweigh the Bluefire M1 and is better in some way? Is it spinnier?
    Hi bzing, I have never tried Bluefire M1 but I will be doing a review on this Donic rubber soon so stay tuned and I can find out the similarities and differences then

  20. Pongfinity is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 367 526
    Pongfinity's Avatar
    Pongfinity is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 526 367

    User Info Menu

    #20
    Really nice review once again! The analyze is very specific and versatile, I'm sure a lot of people has good use of these reviews so they know which rubbers they should buy

    Btw, there were some really nice points in the video too Andro Rasant seems good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.