says TableTennisDaily 2,0 is live!

Administrator 4,072 6,532

User Info Menu

Oct 2010
    England
    Read 0 Reviews

Andro Rasant Turbo Rubber Review

Andro Rasant Turbo Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Andro's latest Rasant Turbo Rubbers.

@Dan used the Treiber K blade and @Tom used the Treiber Z blade in the review which looked at the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. Thanks to Andro, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review. For more on the Rasant Turbo Rubber visit the Andro website here.

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Have you tried the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers yet?

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.

The Following 7 Users Like TableTennisDaily's Post:

Arne, Enfoftede and 5 others

Out Now: TableTennisDaily.com 2.0

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 20 251
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 251 20

User Info Menu

Nov 2010
    Read 4 Reviews
    great review.i couldnt hear what you were saying about the sponge.

i like your reviews the most because they are very objective.

nice job

The Following User Likes markog99's Post:

cas

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 69 280
    M
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 280 69
    How do you compare it to tenergy?

This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 16
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 16 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTennisDaily
    Andro Rasant Turbo Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Andro's latest Rasant Turbo Rubbers.

@Dan used the Treiber K blade and @Tom used the Treiber Z blade in the review which looked at the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers on both sides of their blades. The review looks at various techniques and a range of shots used in today's modern game of table tennis. Thanks to Andro, Daniel Ives, Tom Maynard, and Kingfisher Table Tennis Club in the making of this review.

We hope you enjoyed this review, let us know what you think by posting below guys. Have you tried the Andro Rasant Turbo rubbers yet?

Check out more TableTennisDaily Equipment Reviews here.
    Hey! I would want to know details of it compared to the normal Rasant because all the shops have here is Andro Rasant and not the turbo version.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 8 20
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 20 8
    quality review guys.
    seem like really good rubbers for a relatively cheap price in todays market. andro seem to have pulled it out the bag with theses rubbers.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 173 488
    B
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 488 173

User Info Menu

Jul 2012
    Great Britain
    Read 0 Reviews
    Great review! Dan would you tell us which one you felt is spinnier and more control between the Adidas Tenzone that you've tested and Andro Rasant? I'm looking to buy a rubber that is more orientated in spin and control rather than super fast that is too uncontrollable but that it still has some speed in it. Which one that would be?

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 2
    K
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 2 0
    Thanks for the review that helps a lot and really interesting. What kind of blade that do you think suitable with Andro Rasant turbo? Do you think OFF+ blade like Schlager and Amultart suitable with it ?
    Last edited by Kevin 22; 11-09-2013 at 02:05 PM.

says I compete, therefore I am

Senior TTD Member 697 904
    says I compete, therefore I am

Senior TTD Member 904 697
    Another excellent review - good job. Did you really mean that the topsheet is tacky (similar to a typical Chinese rubber) or just very grippy?

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 166 382
    J
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 382 166

User Info Menu

Jun 2011
    UK
    Read 6 Reviews
    Great review Dan - objective and very professional

This user has no status.

Super Moderator 1,570 1,827
    This user has no status.

Super Moderator 1,827 1,570
    Nice review Dan!
    As I remember the Andro Rasant Turbo the dwell was good on the Stiga Infinity I tested for some time ago. Service and short game was easy to perform without having the ball bouncing too high over the net. I would say the Arc was medium which was good when opening on downspin balls. How did you find the rubber on the Andro Treiber K blade?
    Spare setup: Blade: Custom DHS W968 93.5g, FH: Hurricane 3 National BS (Black), BH: Tenergy 64 (Red)

says #ForTheLegacy

Administrator 4,332 6,823
    says #ForTheLegacy

Administrator 6,823 4,332

User Info Menu

Thanks for all your nice comments guys. Glad you like the review I will have some more coming soon looking at some new Stiga gear such as the Infinity blade.

Quote Originally Posted by massa
    How do you compare it to tenergy?
    Nice question Massa, I think Tenergy has a slightly harder sponge. In terms of speed Andro was faster. Tenergy is slightly spinier. Both rubbers have different qualities really.

Quote Originally Posted by TimoRon
    Hey! I would want to know details of it compared to the normal Rasant because all the shops have here is Andro Rasant and not the turbo version.
    Hi TimoRon I haven't tried the normal Andro Rasant so I am unable to compare. Maybe other users on here have tried both?

Quote Originally Posted by bzing
    Great review! Dan would you tell us which one you felt is spinnier and more control between the Adidas Tenzone that you've tested and Andro Rasant? I'm looking to buy a rubber that is more orientated in spin and control rather than super fast that is too uncontrollable but that it still has some speed in it. Which one that would be?
    Thanks buddy! The Rasant Turbo has more spin than the Tenzone Ultra but the Tenzone has more control I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by vvk1
    Another excellent review - good job. Did you really mean that the topsheet is tacky (similar to a typical Chinese rubber) or just very grippy?
    Thanks vvk1. Sorry yes I just mean grippy. It's not as tacky as the Chinese type rubbers but still has a very good surface to grip the ball with spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Giangt
    Nice review Dan!
    As I remember the Andro Rasant Turbo the dwell was good on the Stiga Infinity I tested for some time ago. Service and short game was easy to perform without having the ball bouncing too high over the net. I would say the Arc was medium which was good when opening on downspin balls. How did you find the rubber on the Andro Treiber K blade?
    Thanks Yeah I agree with you there on the serve/receive and opening up against backspin. I think you had more dwell with the Infinity blade, the Treiber K is very fast so the dwell was not so much but still very good.

I will review the Stiga Infinity soon! I am looking forward to it!

The Following User Likes Dan's Post:

massa

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 103 404
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 404 103
    does this rubber still has good spin with agressive shots? Ive had alot of rubbers that had good spin on slow loops but lag spin on agressive shots

says #ForTheLegacy

says #ForTheLegacy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Amayzde
    does this rubber still has good spin with agressive shots? Ive had alot of rubbers that had good spin on slow loops but lag spin on agressive shots
    Good question. I think a lot of this will be down to ones technique also. If you look in the video you can see when we hit the ball fairly hard we are still getting a fair amount of spin. Generally when I hit an aggressive shot I open the bat angle a little more to get more power so my shot is slightly more flatter.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 103 404
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 404 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Good question. I think a lot of this will be down to ones technique also. If you look in the video you can see when we hit the ball fairly hard we are still getting a fair amount of spin. Generally when I hit an aggressive shot I open the bat angle a little more to get more power so my shot is slightly more flatter.
    Okay thanks, I might try it on my forehand not sure yet. thanks for this review!

says #ForTheLegacy

says #ForTheLegacy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Amayzde
    Okay thanks, I might try it on my forehand not sure yet. thanks for this review!
    No worries, and awesome. Let me know how you find it if you use it.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 9 64
    A
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 64 9
    Another wonderful review! Very objective and easy to understand, nice job
    I probably won't test it, because it's too fast for me, but who knows??
    Looking forward to the Stiga Infinity review!

The Following User Likes Arne's Post:

Dan

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 173 488
    B
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 488 173

User Info Menu

Jul 2012
    Great Britain
    Read 0 Reviews
    Dan how does it compare to Bluefire M1, what are the pros and cons of both Bluefire M1 vs Rasant Turbo?

Because I need to buy a new rubber for my FH, I'm thinking of just buying M1 because it's cheap, but maybe you could convince me that Rasant Turbo has some hidden abilities that outweigh the Bluefire M1 and is better in some way? Is it spinnier?
    Last edited by bzing; 11-13-2013 at 06:53 AM.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 166 382
    J
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 382 166

User Info Menu

Jun 2011
    UK
    Read 6 Reviews
    No chance is it spinnier than M1 mate. M1 is better, or at least on a par, with T05 in that department, and many others. If you have the hand speed and technique to fully use it, M1 is an upgrade to Tenergy in all respects in my opinion.

says #ForTheLegacy

says #ForTheLegacy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bzing
    Dan how does it compare to Bluefire M1, what are the pros and cons of both Bluefire M1 vs Rasant Turbo?

Because I need to buy a new rubber for my FH, I'm thinking of just buying M1 because it's cheap, but maybe you could convince me that Rasant Turbo has some hidden abilities that outweigh the Bluefire M1 and is better in some way? Is it spinnier?
    Hi bzing, I have never tried Bluefire M1 but I will be doing a review on this Donic rubber soon so stay tuned and I can find out the similarities and differences then

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 367 526
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 526 367

User Info Menu

Really nice review once again! The analyze is very specific and versatile, I'm sure a lot of people has good use of these reviews so they know which rubbers they should buy

Btw, there were some really nice points in the video too Andro Rasant seems good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast