Ndragon VIDEO new

This user has no status.
Hey guys. So this is a new quick edit I made. Just pretty much to see if there has been any improvements.
I am using the Maze OFF with Tibhar Nimbus Sound on both sides.

and this is an older edit in january i made using Samsonov Alpha with Thors on FH and H3 on BH.

Hope u guys enjoy. Let me know what u think

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
You play a lot like me actually, a lot of blocking and waiting for a good offense. You have decent shots but, like me, on a lot of long serves you don't take offense, rather just push back allowing the other guy to open first. This makes it easier to lose, especially against better players who wait for anything that comes long. It's harder said than done, but try waiting on serves that are long and make an opening loop. Like in the first vid at 3:45 that serve was a perfect opportunity for a backhand open. That and just over all try to stay lower by bending your knees

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
okay so now that I know which person you are lol, some of the times on your forehand you tend to cut your stroke short, so then you are only using your arm to generate power and spin, those shots are weaker. Just make sure you try to finish each stroke without it being so jerky if you know what I mean. More power is going to come from your legs, so stay low and transfer weight from right to left foot and open up your shoulders and use your upper body too