TTD Chat Lounge - New Feature

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2010
Ok the chat lounge is now added for members to use and i have integrated it into the site ......

This works as follows:
Click on the chat Lounge on navtab (pic below)
Untitled-1.jpg

This will automatically log you into the chat lounge and you will hear this if your sound is turned up ! ........ You can also hear if a new person joins the caht lounge via a sound too !
Untitled-2.jpg

The picture below shows how you know who is in the chat lounge also whilst you are on site.
Untitled-3.jpg

Now im tired its late lol .................. hope this all works for you guys give it a whirl

says My profile in a very good place to follow the best sport!
says My profile in a very good place to follow the best sport!
Oct 2010
Hello Dave, this is a very nice feature, but i have some problems to access it, i saw your screenshot and looks very nice, but in my computer is not working at all, do u need a especial version of flash or something more? I use a Linux box, maybe that is a problem, i hope u can help with this issue, best regards

J

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello Dave, this is a very nice feature, but i have some problems to access it, i saw your screenshot and looks very nice, but in my computer is not working at all, do u need a especial version of flash or something more? I use a Linux box, maybe that is a problem, i hope u can help with this issue, best regards

J

Hey!

Thanks for joining the forum

yeah you need flash installed to use this :)... google flash and download

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
ye when ever i go on it its empty but i guess it will pick up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
yeah, just have to wait until more peeople join this site and then it will get bigger i hope.

Invite your tt friends char if you can, there all welcome :)

Yeah, I'll try invite my tt friends onto this site too :D hopefully it grow fast!

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
told some guys at my club today dunno if they will join but we will see