China Trials for WTTTC 2014

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Of course he is not unbeatable but this time he had a physical disadvantage because he got injured against Masato Shiono less than a week ago. He quit the tournament after that match to not make it worse. He had to attend the trials because it is such an important event.

You can see in the match against FZD that Ma was not happy with himself for missing some "easy"(easy for him) shots. He couldn't give his best and FZD won. I'm not saying ML would have definately won without the injury, but it is also a bit foolish to say that it was the best victory of FZD ever.
I'm agree with you now about this :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
When will the last three spots be announced? I look forward to the name list

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Hi all!
I prepared statistics for one of matches listed above. I hope it will be interesting here.
WANG Hao - YAN An Match statistics
I am going to prepare statistics for few other matches of China Trials 2014 if you like my work. :cool:
Super like it! It will be great if you make some statics for other matches, specially Zhang Jike vs Ma Long match.

This user has no status.
Last edited:
Reactions: Alborz
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Just to complete this thread, here are the complete results of February 26th, 27th, and 28th's matches (25th's women's group matches already posted earlier)

February 26th (Men's Quarter Finals)

Wang Hao 3-2 Yan An

Xu Xin 3-0 Cheng Jingqi

Ma Long 3-0 Liang Jingkun

Fan Zhendong 3-1 Hao Shuai

February 27th (Men's and Women's Semi Finals)

Mu Zi 3-0 Wen Jia

Liu Shiwen 3-1 Ding Ning

Fan Zhendong 3-2 Ma Long

Xu Xin 3-0 Wang Hao

February 28th (Men's and Women's Finals)

Xu Xin 3-1 Fan Zhendong

Liu Shiwen 3-1 Mu Zi

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# New angle!! MS-Final: XU Xin - FAN Zhendong [Full Match|HD1080p/private recording]

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan