Fan Zhendong's Technique Analysis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Yes, Fan ZhenDong is a very aggressive.
I think it will be the "world" of FZD and XX in near future.

Once again, thanks for all your supporting the video!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
He is very wk in playing slow balls.. also difficult to adjust if one changes the rythum. He cant adjust to medium or slow topspins balls executed with lot of dwell at almost net level.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
can i just say that the scary thing is that china has so many top top players coming through, after all xu xin is still young. europe only has maybe pitchford and robinot who i know of. how will europe compete in 5 years time. ma lin and wang aho will be gone by then but so will timo boll and samsonov. europe needs someone of waldner's star factor to help rescue europe. can any of the europeans do that though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
can i just say that the scary thing is that china has so many top top players coming through, after all xu xin is still young. europe only has maybe pitchford and robinot who i know of. how will europe compete in 5 years time. ma lin and wang aho will be gone by then but so will timo boll and samsonov. europe needs someone of waldner's star factor to help rescue europe. can any of the europeans do that though.

Well, its not just China, look at Korea and Japan, they have a really good youth development structure too.
I think there is a big problem in Europe, especially sincew post Walder/Sweden era.

Everything is a 10 to 20 year plan.
The "problems" you are listing today, started from 10 years + ago already.
To fix the problem in 10 to 20 years later, you need to be doing something now.

I also want to know how Europe is going to fix this problem.
China is already sending practice partners and coaches to Europe. They even want to open a Chinese table tennis training centre in England.
But you can't rely on China to save Europe, or is there no other way?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
i dunno maybe there could be someone exceptional who just changes it. waldner was the most amazign player but instead of inspiring europe he inspired china. i think germany will weaken but england and france will become stronger.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
please can you tell what does it mean high risk return? and what is the relationship between doing high risk return and not being a blocker?? Do blockers avoid this high risk return or what??

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
God, you feel like a bot. Like why revive an 8 year old thread if you are real. If you are not a bot, you just sould like a plain annoying *&&(*&*%&*^*&*(&(*

To me, that looks more like someone who does not speak (maybe write) English well and who is not experienced on forum etiquette: things like, not to make the same post twice. I am not really sure. But it does not look like the way a bot would post. I think there is a question that Ouma Ajii thinks is legitimate that actually is about table tennis. A bot would take a phrase like "High Risk" or "Blocking" and it would come up with something that didn't seem to have anything to do with TT: the AI would put the words high risk and return into a more familiar context: For instance:

"When you talk about high risk return, futures and options offer the potential for high returns while minimizing risk......"

And you would scratch your head and wonder what that had to do with table tennis. :)

First of all I don't think that mocking on a new member is a good idea, even if its statements or questions look awkward and funny.

To me the questions of Ouma make a lot of sense.
And sometimes reviving a dead thread makes sense too.

I personally do not agree at all with the "high risk" description debate in the first part of the thread.