amazing football videos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I both like C. Ronaldo and hate him.... haha

3/4 of his moves were like unnecessary scissors, which ultimately if you don't do anything else with them, are not that useful. Half of his videos on youtube, you see him doing all this fancy footwork and scissoring, but the defender simply stays in front of him and isn't fooled. He just doesn't have the juking ability as Ronaldinho or Messi.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I both like C. Ronaldo and hate him.... haha

3/4 of his moves were like unnecessary scissors, which ultimately if you don't do anything else with them, are not that useful. Half of his videos on youtube, you see him doing all this fancy footwork and scissoring, but the defender simply stays in front of him and isn't fooled. He just doesn't have the juking ability as Ronaldinho or Messi.

whats juking? and i think hes better then messi and skillful. and i dont think ronaldinho was better than ronaldiniho in he's prime

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
whats juking? and i think hes better then messi and skillful. and i dont think ronaldinho was better than ronaldiniho in he's prime

Juking is the ability to do different things that allow you to throw off your defender, and effectively get past them. Ronaldo is fast, and thats what he should rely on. All his fancy tricks usually never work. He does a ton of scissors and quick little foot movements, but in the end more often than not, his defender remains in front of him. Scissoring is useful if you use it well and for a purpose, but most of the time C.Ronaldo uses it with little purpose. Scissoring ultimately is just swinging your legs around the ball, therefore since you don't actually touch the ball, the ball isn't changing direction or speed or anything, so when it isn't coupled with something else, the defender can easy stay in front of the ball.

You don't think ronaldinho was better than ronaldinho in his prime? what?

You think C. Ronaldo is better and more skillful than Messi?!?!!??! what the....
Messi's ability to slice through the defense is currently unparalleled. And with it he creates so many scoring chances for himself and his teammates.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Juking is the ability to do different things that allow you to throw off your defender, and effectively get past them. Ronaldo is fast, and thats what he should rely on. All his fancy tricks usually never work. He does a ton of scissors and quick little foot movements, but in the end more often than not, his defender remains in front of him. Scissoring is useful if you use it well and for a purpose, but most of the time C.Ronaldo uses it with little purpose. Scissoring ultimately is just swinging your legs around the ball, therefore since you don't actually touch the ball, the ball isn't changing direction or speed or anything, so when it isn't coupled with something else, the defender can easy stay in front of the ball.

You think C. Ronaldo is better and more skillful than Messi?!?!!??! what the....
Messi's ability to slice through the defense is currently unparalleled. And with it he creates so many scoring chances for himself and his teammates.

CR might be more skillfull in tricks, freestyle. But u are right, his moves hardly benefit him. It is his shot on goal primarily that makes him good I think. Messi doesn't really perform any tricks, he sort of touches the ball very fast after another so he can change direction anytime. His dribbles are therefore hard to stop. This is of course helped by his 1.69m xD

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011

Hang on boys, some of you maybe too young to remember, but in the early 90's we have the original Ronaldo, "The Phenom"..:) Must see videos!! :)

His Top10 Barca goals:)

The best I've seen. Messi and C. Ronaldo are good, but not great:) Both still yet to prove their stuff in their national colours.

And here are the ridiculous nutmegs, the crazy step-overs, mesmerizing dribbles, electrifying speed, awesome turns. C. Ronaldo and Messi have got nothing on him..

Last edited: