• Michael Maze

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Tang Peng

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
amazing match between mizutani and boll ;)
i am so lucky, tomorrow a teacher makes a excursion and I can watch the final, I am so happy :D like little child ...
Btw I like the blue floor, strange but I like it ( blue table, blue floor, blue trikot, everything is blue)
Wang will pwn timo boll tomorrow 4-1

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Na klasse, ich schreib 'ne Mathearbeit :/ :D
Great tournament for the German players, I hope they can pull off a good fight tomorrow!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
@BollForte94 Monotonie,Parabeln, etc.
Boll's playing very well, 2:1 now :)
The upset is still possible!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
i hope timo will win,now that maze lost.when maze gets in form then wang wont be able to take a single set from him:!!!

rofl what? granted he did better in that game than I thought, but Wang Hao isn't in top form either. Maze backs off from the table too much. He and Mizutani do it out of second nature, even when they really shouldn't or shouldn't have to.

Good match between Boll and Wang Hao. Hao really got worked up after by the 4th game, and in the last two games he kicked it up a notch and had some really impressive shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
rofl what? granted he did better in that game than I thought, but Wang Hao isn't in top form either. Maze backs off from the table too much. He and Mizutani do it out of second nature, even when they really shouldn't or shouldn't have to.

Good match between Boll and Wang Hao. Hao really got worked up after by the 4th game, and in the last two games he kicked it up a notch and had some really impressive shots.

I think he said that exaggerated ;) dont take this too seriously ;)
irony didn't kill someone to date .

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
What a wicked semi between Mizutani and Timo, the rally with the right handed loop in from Boll is incredible it's a shame he couldn't win the point just to seal the deal! Watching Maze was just weird it's like his whole game is different, great to see he can still pull out the big backhand counterloop though.