I found this blade at home - is it any good?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
I found an old blade like this in the photo, used and in not so good shape, no rubbers on it, just a red butterfly simbol in the handle and it says the model is Jonyer H.
1868_1.JPG

I have read about this blade But I cant find any information about the one I found.

Is it any good? Does it worth to buy rubbers to try on it?

Thanks

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
First of all that´s quite old and rare blade now a days. H stands for Hinoki. If I remember correctly that blade´s speed was rated 10 out of 10 but that was wayyyyyy back so it might NOT (edit) be that fast in modern standards. I really do hope that you will put rubbers on it and share your tought with us:)!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Humm, that fast? The blade is really thin, when I arrive tomorrow in my working city I will take some photos and show you the blade.

By guess I would say It is 5,5 thickness moreless, maybe little oversize head, and it is 5 ply for sure.

I have a new Joola MAXXX 500 there and maybe I will buy a sale Aurus to pair with and put it in the blade.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi, I'm back again.

I put a tibhar 1Q Xd and an Aurus on the blade and trainned with it today.

I had an Andro kinetic record off+ with the same rubbers there in the club and these are my thoughts.

With the Jonyer evrything except smash and block is great, I find the feeling for blocks is weird, the feeling of the blade is completely different from the normal I had ever played. it's very fast, it doesnt seem but the loops go with an arc and speed and amazing spin. very very good.

The Andro has a much better feeling is great to play with it, but it's the opposite, its great on smashes and blocks but the loops seem with less arc and less spin, but again, great speed.

For serving both are great touch shots both great.

It's weird, because, the feeling of one is really great, but the other seems to deliver better in the shots.

If I could I would join the loops from Jonyer with the blocks, smashes, feeling and weight of Kinetic and it would be perfect.

Jonyer combo, 199gr Kinetic combo 181gr

Last edited: