Volkswagen Cup 2011 Flooring

This user has no status.
Hi guys,

I was very suprised to see at the Volkswagen cup they had blue flooring!!! Seemed really weird to watch for sme reason. I don't know why they would change it from the normal orangy flooring.

Any thoughts?

attachment.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I like it too, but what on earth were they thinking? Blue tables, a light blue-ish floor and a white ball? Must be horrible to play.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I like it to, its different but it looks cool, like the same court they use in tennis at times :) I would like to no what the players think of playing on this flooring :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I think its ok, but the blue color makes it a bit hard to see the ball on camera...

I really want to see a black floor with an orange ball!!! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Hi,,,hope everyone will be fine...well,, I am a beginner and don't know difference between
blue flooring and orangy flooring..I couldn't understand.
regards

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I doubt playing on it makes much difference but from the spectator's standpoint, that light blue floor makes it hard to see the ball. Even with the ball toss for the serve it is hard to see. I bet a black floor or a dark color would be good. But the deep orange color works well. I play in a club that has red floors. I never notice the floor in terms of seeing the ball, it is the walls and barricades that effect seeing the ball. It seems to be hard to be looking at the ball and the floor.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
A black floor would make spectators think they are watching some matrix movie, especially when the Chinese play in their black kit. They made the standard color red for a reason.. :p I think it is best for spectators and walking on it makes me feel pro. So I'd say keep red :D

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
A black table would be magical! With orange flooring and a white ball :d