Primorac

This user has no status.
5 out of 5 rating for Primorac

I switched to this Butterfly Primorac after playing for some months with a Xiom Strato(composite).
I prefer the pure wood blade and for the amateur player who doesn't want to spend billions for playing table tennis,this is the optimal blade.
-An all round blade that can be easily used for every style,but i think it fits more the offensive player who accepts to renounce a little bit speed for more control.
I paid my Primorac 35 euros,and for this price it's just perfect.

This user has no status.

I had this blade (Primorac Off+, which is on the photograph) since the last 15 years. ...one blade... It is expensive (in Germany ~120€) but the durability is amazing, nearly unbreakable. I flip out sometimes after hard matches and smack it against my upper leg and so on (nothing cool though) but the blade was at every time fully intact. The blade is very hard and stiff, so you can feel the ball touching via vibrating. It´s a fast blade, able to generate maximum speed but with good control. I think it´s perfect for players in middle distance with offensive topspin play style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 3 reviews

This blade is great for the developing player. It has a good feeling and I like how it doesn't have a hollow handle. It's not too slow yet not as fast as the carbon blade. It is very durable ( I already had mine for 3 years). The Primorac is a very good classic all-wood blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Read 4 reviews

Its really good blade for beginners but better players will be happy with it too. I think speed is all+ not Off-.
It has good control and medium speed. Its medium hard. I am happy with it :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

I have a very old penhold Primorac with black tag. I have tried various rubbers on it.

The feel of the blade is out of this world. It has very decent flex which is a dream for looper.

But the flex means my BH control is low as the ball can fly up too high. I had to put rubber with low arc on my BH to counteract that.

For FH, Chinese rubbers are way too slow for Primorac in ABS ball era. Hard tensor works the best.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

Primorac FL, made in Japan model.

I really like the balance of this blade, D09C on both sides, not head heavy at all.
Fast enough with the D09C.
Very good control.
Feedback is excellent
Enough power for my needs.
Definitely one of the best all wood blades out there.

Reactions: thomas.pong