Tenergy 64

This user has no status.
3 out of 5 rating for Tenergy 64

Here is a more unpopular opinion I guess on Tenergies and European/Japanese rubbers in general:
I personally started with Srivers, switched to Tenergies and played with them for a long time. Mostly 05 on BH, 64 on FH.

Now having grown older and reflect more on these rubbers, I highly recommend to any new player starting out to NOT buy European/Japanese rubbers. They do too much for you. Meaning with these tensor/catapult/freshglue effects it sometimes really is enough to just hold your racket and the rubbers do the rest for you. It might be convenient for beginners BUT if you are a lazy person like myself, it really harms your improvements since these rubbers forgive so much. Meaning bad footwork, wrong techniques, etc. can all be compensated to a degree with these rubbers.
Having switched to Hurricanes on my FH, I immediately dropped 2-3 levels of my playing style BUT it forces you to have the right technique, the right footwork, etc.
So even though my playing level decreased, I am 100% confident that in the long-run anyone learning to play with Chinese rubbers will be way better off than with e.g. a Tenergy.