Acuda S1 Turbo

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Acuda S1 Turbo

This is a fantastic rubber and was one of the leading tensor rubbers. Noted as one of the best alternatives for attacking to Tenergy series and at a lower price. This rubber produces high speed and high accuracy shots with a reasonable amount of control. It is fast and for the all out attacking player.

Reactions: Dan

Donic Acuda S1 Turbo is by far the best rubber in the Acuda series and i personally would say that it is the best rubber ever made by donic (Better than Bluefire) it is very fast and extremely spinny, its control isnt amazing but that is expected. It is definately a good alternative to the common tenergy. I think that tenergy is slightly faster but has amost exactly the same amount of spin. It is perfect for the attacking player and is perfect for looping. there is no strugglewith blocking with this rubber. It also allows you to generate an enormous amount of spin of the push. Overall a very good rubber.

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.

A great rubber from Donic. I use it with Timo Boll Forte blade in max thickness, and it is great. It has a decent amount of control, and good spin. It is easy to begin the attack, amazing for looping. I won't say it is better or worse than Tenergy, because they are different rubbers, which feel very different. Acuda S1T is better in the short game, but it doesn't give the arc of the Tenergy. Also you can buy 2 sheets of Acuda at the price of a Tenergy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 2 reviews

An incredibly fast rubber, spinny and with good control. I was using the Acuda S1 and recently changed to Acuda S1 turbo, no regrets at all! Really good at my forehand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
4 out of 5 rating for Acuda S1 Turbo

I bought donic acuda turbo for my forehand but after having tenergy 05 i switched it to my backhand side and I,m satisfied with it , to be honest its so fast but not as spinny as tenergy 05 . about the hardness i can say its not a soft rubber at all . some times you think that your blade doesnt have any rubber on that . its causes the rubber to give u more powerful hits ... but over all a lovely rubber . it deserve it

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Acuda S1 Turbo

I used this rubber in version 2.0 ( I think) on my forehand with the blade Timo Boll ZLC
The rubber is similar to the popular tibhar mx-p and I would go on to say that it is basically the same rubber with a different brand name on it. However, the feel of the rubber is slightly softer.
The rubber generates good quality spin on loops close and far away from the table. Looping from mid-distance feels very good as the rubber produces good amounts of spin while being able to hit the ball safely over the net onto the opponents side of the table. You can both use safety loops and some chaotic loops where you try to out power your opponent, this rubber can do it all. Yes, you can even chop with it from off the table!
Open-ups off a backspin ball also feel very safe and large amounts of spin can be produced with this rubber. The amount of spin does not reach chinese rubber level like the DHS Hurricane series but it has a decent level for a tensor rubber.
On a more serious note, I seriously recommend this rubber for players ranging from intermediate to proffesional levels.
Mat