Yasaka Rakza 7

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
i wanna try these rubbers anyone wanna give me a review on them? :D Pros? Cons? alternative to tenergy? :

Rakza_mont.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
no its not t05 substitute..its better:) medium hard, relatively high throw, fast powerful fh rubber.. the throw angle is too high for my backhand. topsheet is supergrippy and durable.. seems softer than hexer topsheets. sponge is white, porous like tenergy spring sponge and new tensors. its very nice and spinny rubber for serves, receiving serve pushing looping and bloking. its very fast rubber not recommended for absolute beginners. you have to have some basic skills and footwork to play efective strokes with this beast or you'll end blocking and pushing back all the incoming balls like most beginners do

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Better and more affordable than Tenergy05. Extremely soft and spinny. It doesn't chip around the edges like Donic rubbers do. :p
The only negative I can think of is that it's quite heavy, very noticeable if you have a lightweight bat.
Rakza7 is even better than Yasaka's Pryde series, but I still use Pryde because Rakza is too hard to adjust to for me.
I recommend this to all the pros, anyone who uses Tenergy and feels like they could handle something even better! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
bouncy is different than speedy. soft rubbers are bouncy on slow gears but have limited speed when you hit them hard.. hard/medium hard rubbers like rakza are slow on slow gears but have almost unlimited speed when you hit with full arm motion. may be your friend just brush the ball not hit it . i have rakza on YEO shakehand blade and it is one of the fastest rubbers i have ever used

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I have the soft version, both FH and BH, and its the best rubber I've used. Excellent spin, speed and controll. I'm going to try the regular version to though because soft is not optimal for smashing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I agree vans! I have a Stiga offensive nct with rakza 7 on forehand and rakza 7 soft backhand...soft is more bouncy but both are very fast!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Seen some 729-5..
Here is the comparison against Rakza 7 :
-Slightly tackier topsheet therefore slightly higher angle throw
-Slightly softer --> Slightly lighter
-Much much much cheaper, which is the thing I love from Friendship's product

Yes sire, it could be a good alternative to rakza.
Do you use it for the FH / BH ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
FH :) i underestimate the speed of the 729-5 sometimes .... still gettin used to it...the guys here underestimate the rubbers i got to play cpen...just to make sure ill try the rakza 7...then see if its really worth 3 times the 729-5 lol ...i think this is my secret weapon XD shhh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I had more time to play with this rubber over the weekend and it plays so well for me, I felt in complete control and more confident in my loops! Many gears on this and shoots bullets on command!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Can't compare for I've never tried tenergy...one day when the price dips I will

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
It would be cool if someone who's tried both could do a compared review in this forum