Robo-Pong 2050

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
4 out of 5 rating for Robo-Pong 2050

I have this robot and I've really enjoyed to practice with it. It's really easy to set up and the balls goes back to the machine automatically thanks to the "net-barriers". The Newgy Robo-Pong 2050 has a great variety of training programs and you can also make your own ones if you plug it to a computer. I don't think the price is that bad either.

But what could be better with this robot?
-You have to either choose topspin OR underspin (OR sidespin). What I mean with this is that you can set up the machine only to 1 position (top-,under- or sidespin) before you start the program. Meaning that you can't for example have it serve you first 1 short underspin and after that 1 long topspin. The maching can though put short and long balls in same programs.
- Another slightly bad thing is that when you program it to serve you underspin, the spin is WAY too heavy. It's like playing against a defender who pimple chops your topspin and you have to hit from that ball next. In a way this is good (if you want this kind of training) but I find it a bit disturbing that I can't regulate the amount of spin the machine produces.

But as said, I have really liked this robot and it can surely help you develop your game. The (rather) low price makes this certain robot a good choice if you are thinking of buying a table tennis robot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Read 1 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Robo-Pong 2050

The new Robo Pong 2050 robot has a lot to offer. It includes:

- ball thrower with oscillation
- recycling net system
- side net extenders
- rubber tops packet
- full size didgital control box
- transformer
- connector cable
- owners manual
- setup DVD

The robot can produce topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin and a combination of spins in one drill. You can buy the robot on our website here: https://www.topspintt.com/products/robots/172/robo-pong-2050-robots