Professional Guide for using Table Tennis Booster (With English Subtitle)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for sharing, that rubber looked awesome at the end! I wonder why he initially put a layer of white glue before the boost? I thought you immediately put a layer or 2 of boost to the rubber first before the white glue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Thanks for sharing, that rubber looked awesome at the end! I wonder why he initially put a layer of white glue before the boost? I thought you immediately put a layer or 2 of boost to the rubber first before the white glue.

The glue layer is somehow a "protection" layer because we dont want the booster to be absorbed by the topsheet.

The booster oil must be absorbed gradually (to slowly tense the sponge and eventually the topsheet) and this protection layer of glue helps us to achieve that.

Another reason is that if we dont apply a protection layer of glue, the booster might reach the topsheet and create bubbles

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The glue layer is somehow a "protection" layer because we dont want the booster to be absorbed by the topsheet.

The booster oil must be absorbed gradually (to slowly tense the sponge and eventually the topsheet) and this protection layer of glue helps us to achieve that.

Another reason is that if we dont apply a protection layer of glue, the booster might reach the topsheet and create bubbles

Ah! That makes a lot of sense! Thanks for that info much appreciated @TTFrenzy

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Yes, TTFenzy is right. The first layer is protection. Avoid forming bubble.
It is not necessary but recommended. ;)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
That's great, specially because I've just ordered Falco Long Tempo and next week I'll try it on a RITC 729 and on an old tenergy 05 to see how it works

you may feel it too bouncy if you use on tenergy 05 :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
That's great, specially because I've just ordered Falco Long Tempo and next week I'll try it on a RITC 729 and on an old tenergy 05 to see how it works

Don't boost too much on Tenergy rubbers, you won't be able to control after :)