What is your killing / signature shot ?

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
LOL ! Never pay attention much to that one bro, now I know how devastating it is :D

Oh gees I didn't know you put this on here! hahaha > . < I was actually making a more up to date one where I don't look hopeless, but my laptop broke and I have to start from scratch now :p

This user has no status.
I win a lot of points with my nasty serves. I serve mostly long, fast, deceptive wide-angle serves and elbow jamming serves, I rarely serve short unless the other guy is blasting winners against me with a success ratio of above 50%. Most of my long serves are underspin serves and my short serves are usually side-top...:cool:, coz ppl tend to push short serves and loop long serves, :p).

My 2nd weapon is kinda like Dan, an ultra spinny FH loop with very high spin/speed ratio.

This user has no status.
Well i just put a backspinball to the backhand side (right-hander) then if it gets back with backspin to my backhand side I just do this: Step step jump smash. I hammer it with my forehand while jumping backwoards into my backhand corner. Looks a bit weird but only a few times someone returned it, probaly less then 1% of the time.