Xu Xin's Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Yes, they announced it on their IG profile some days ago.

Not sure it means released within two week though. Probably just give us the official release date, or like the information about the blade or something. STIGA usually informs the official release date longer in advance than two weeks. Would be awesome if it came in two week though! Will you guys go for the Dynasty one or the Xu Xin Edition? Let's hope they don't get as greedy as butterfly and wants 350-400 euros for it...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Not sure it means released within two week though. Probably just give us the official release date, or like the information about the blade or something. STIGA usually informs the official release date longer in advance than two weeks. Would be awesome if it came in two week though! Will you guys go for the Dynasty one or the Xu Xin Edition? Let's hope they don't get as greedy as butterfly and wants 350-400 euros for it...
You're right about it doesn't have to be that Stiga will release the blades in two weeks time. They like to keep the excitement going for a while. The message I got was it will be release between September and December. First in Asia and two weeks later in the rest of the world. Both blades will be released at the same time. As I mentioned in an earlier post the construction of the blades will be the same just with different handles. Collectors will definitely go for the Xu Xin limited edition and depending on the price people would go the Dynasty blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
20181019_145016.jpg
STIGA shop world cup 2018. Xu Xin blade will be in stock on november or december. Price = 279,00€.

Reactions: PierreAd and JST
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
The reason the blades are not released yet is I think they will release it in China first. I am hoping before the month ends but I am not sure of this.
The blades are not released yet because Stiga want to make sure everything is perfect before releasing. Having that said you are right about that the blades will be released in Asia first and two weeks after in the rest of the world.

I think they have already mass produced the blades considering the amount of tine before the release dates. At this rate probably they would have already shipped them by sea freight already.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Xu Xin was to be selected for the world cup and his blade was to be available at that time but it was not the case, more STIGA had a problem with production, it is for this reason that the out of the blade was delayed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Are you kidding me?
Stiga is out of their mind...
You cat get two viscarias

I would rather get N301
239€ for the standard edition, 279€ for the Xu Xin edition.

Also, I was mistaken, they said they would both come out in December (not November like I had previously written). I could have bought one at the event but too much for me right now.