Xu Xin's Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
The blade is thin and flexy. Almost mistook it as an all wood blade because of the thinner textreme carbon. Very bouncy but has flex

Thank y vm for your info. Can u please tell me, is textreme somewhat close to ZL/ZLC ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
When you used a different hurricane 3 was the arc still low?Does it play well with hurricane 3?
Finally got hold of the special edition Dynasty. I will post a separate. Thread for this. The blades was very good with flex and bouncy too. One thing i noticed was that it bas a low throw and when I used the hurricane 3 I had to adjust the ball arc. When I used the Genesis 2 M, I had better control and arc.

This user has no status.
I've been using dynasty carbon for over 4 months now. Just want to share some of my experiences. Even though the blade feels woody, it's still a very fast and bouncy blade. I would say it's slightly faster than Long 5. My favorite aspect of this blade is the extremely large sweet spot. Basically, the entire blade surface is a sweet spot. Whether I hit a shot on the center of the racket or the edge, the shot quality is virtually the same. This gives me a lot of confidence, especially when blocking.

Let me know if you have similar experience with your dynasty carbon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Sounds like a useful blade.

I've been using dynasty carbon for over 4 months now. Just want to share some of my experiences. Even though the blade feels woody, it's still a very fast and bouncy blade. I would say it's slightly faster than Long 5. My favorite aspect of this blade is the extremely large sweet spot. Basically, the entire blade surface is a sweet spot. Whether I hit a shot on the center of the racket or the edge, the shot quality is virtually the same. This gives me a lot of confidence, especially when blocking.

Let me know if you have similar experience with your dynasty carbon.

This user has no status.
They are still improving the dynasty blade, they feel like the weight is not right still

Mine is 90g (FL). It's slightly head heavy. While my preferred blade weight is 88g, I have nothing to complain about the extra 2 grams.
I wonder if Stiga is working on improving the balance of the blade or just the overall weight.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
It seems that Xu Xin is going through something of a purple patch at the moment (even if the blade is no longer purple), although he looked very tired by the final of T2 Diamond Malaysia.

i have been using my XX Dynasty Carbon FL for a few months. Still not got to the point where I would change from my 2-year old 301 plus H3, but I am getting closer, having been through a bunch of rubbers with encouraging but not decisive results. Currently, I have H3/Skyline 3-60, almost the same as XX himself, just reversed. For interest, this combination weighs 186g, which is just about perfect range for me.

It has become my backup bat now, for when I run out of energy using the 301/H3 combo. The Stiga is a little faster, and requires a little less of my waning strength. With Tenergy 05, the whole feel is too different for me, so the extra speed and ease of use is over-weighed by lack of consistency. Much happier with a Viscaria for Tenergy. This is just me of course, YMMV.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I have H3/Skyline 3-60, almost the same as XX himself, just reversed.
Xu xin do not use This rubbers even reversed .... so what are you talking about ?

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
i just bought tg2 provincial 40degre blue , i ussed one layer of booster (seamoon)... glue it ...and used it for one hour ... then i get injured on my ankle ... two weeks pause .. and then after i get fit they are starting with repairs on the floor of the practice hall.... this will take next whole month ... grrrr i am pissed
But i like this rubber sooo much, like in previous times when i was playing with national version , only thing is really bad with it and it is smashing ..... it flays so high ... i have to close blade in such angle so i often hit edge of the blade ... here was 39 hardness much better ... this is hard to remember after i used to play with cornilleau ... newer mind i will stick with it , because there is nothing like it in spin and with the price of provincial it is great rubber.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
i just bought tg2 provincial 40degre blue , i ussed one layer of booster (seamoon)... glue it ...and used it for one hour ... then i get injured on my ankle ... two weeks pause .. and then after i get fit they are starting with repairs on the floor of the practice hall.... this will take next whole month ... grrrr i am pissed
But i like this rubber sooo much, like in previous times when i was playing with national version , only thing is really bad with it and it is smashing ..... it flays so high ... i have to close blade in such angle so i often hit edge of the blade ... here was 39 hardness much better ... this is hard to remember after i used to play with cornilleau ... newer mind i will stick with it , because there is nothing like it in spin and with the price of provincial it is great rubber.

Have you played with H3 provincial? How is the TG2 provincial compared to H3 provincial?

Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Have you played with H3 provincial? How is the TG2 provincial compared to H3 provincial?
Never ... but i played with national 40 hardness ... and i didn't like it at all ... sorry h3 is not my type of rubber.

This user has no status.
What are the playing characteristics of his forehand rubber, the TG2, i.e how different is the TG2 from the TG3 and the H3?
What is it about the skyline series that lends well to his playing style, and why is it that he picks skyline while ML, FZD, ZJK use the hurricane series (technical reasons, not personal pref)?
Also, is it confirmed he uses the TG2 and not the TG3?